Crazy Day For Violence... How Will The UFC fare?

Obviously, for clarity, I think the UFC tonight will be a banger. There are many lesser known, but hungry and talented kids that will be coming hard.

The main speaks for itself, but look for exciting finishes throughout.

That said, I will watch Nate. I am actually marking out a bit as I've always been a fan.

On the WWE:
I don't care for much of that shit, but look for Shayna and Ronda to steal the show if they let them!

Reactions: HHJ
Nate looked shitty against an even shittier Ferguson yet won by sub. Got absolutely dominated and outstruck by a scared-to-finish Edwards, other than ONE punch. And what did Diaz do? Showboated instead of trying to win. Masvidal? Whooped Nate. Decisions before that. He's hardly a finisher, at least late career, hasn't fought much, cares more about showing his smoking than anything else, and never straight boxed with no threat of a takedown or kick.

I really wish all the Diaz fans backed up their words with bets so the line might drop.
Nick should just kick anyway.

Crazy day for violence? A dumb celebrity boxing match and shitty pro wrasslin?

I don't care how the UFC will far. It's a well-stacked fight night and all I'll be watching. Are you sure you should be posting on an MMA forum?

Great UFC card but Diaz has my attention tonight, hopefully the UFC main event will be done when the fight starts.
Also excited about Stephens vs Avilla and the Serrano fight.

Nate eats jabs and a few right hands while slowly plodding forward for a few rounds, finally has a little flurry where he stuns Jake but fails to capitalize, and goes back to eating jabs until the final bell. Is my prediction.
What do you mean ?

WWE, lol. We might as well bring up violent movies as well. What comic book hero movies are playing tonight?

I say that as someone who liked wrasslin' as a kid in the 80s. The Mid-South, Atlanta, Memphis, Texas, etc. regional shows were a lot of fun back then....but I never compared it to boxing or any other real sports.

its a good day for fights but its not too crazy

Font throws a lot of volume, and so does sandhagen
This is one is gonna be a absolute banger, so i expect the viewership to be a result of that.
I jinxed :(:(

Nate walking out now to the biggest pop of probably all three shows.

And I'm marking out a bit... can't help it.

WAR NATE

I fukn despise the whole WWE thing being associated with MMA, as much as the slap thing. UFC fanbase is beer swilling rednecks.
i know a lot of MMA fans who look like they are always on their weight cut and train

Back