Crazy things that Christians and Republicans believe

I didn’t say fetuses were babies. You said I did. Keep up. Again, you aren’t answering my questions therefore you receive the same level of respect. I don’t owe you anything as you havent offered me anything but a vile sexual response that made you look even less intelligent than you first came off.

First off, Romans 12:10
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Why are you calling abortions baby killings then?

I'm still waiting for you to prove this atheist oppression you claimed.

And round and round we go. If you wish to combine the 2 topics... Why don't you take a stab at Abiogenesis? Tell me how scientifically proven it is lmfao

I would provide you information about candidate theories and the evidence or lack thereof contained within, but you made it quite clear with your past behavior that you would not read any of it.

First off, Romans 12:10
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Why are you calling abortions baby killings then?

I'm still waiting for you to prove this atheist oppression you claimed.
During an abortion, a baby is killed. It has no choice. You really couldn’t figure that out on your own? I’m still waiting on you to answer my questions.

During an abortion, a baby is killed. It has no choice. You really couldn’t figure that out on your own? I’m still waiting on you to answer my questions.

Hey man. I am a Christian-- what form of Christianity do you adhere to?

So, you did call a fetus a baby. Good job cohering.

You made the claim that fetuses are babies. Prove it.

This discussion between us started with you asserting that atheists are oppressing christians.

I'm waiting for you to prove the atheist oppression you claimed.

400,000 babies are auto-killed (miscarried) each year in the US alone. Why aren't we doing more to save all those lives?

Is your name Charlie Z by chance?
giphy.gif

This discussion between us started with you asserting that atheists are oppressing christians.

Man the kind of anger you have is pretty intense. I have learned that it is a very sick person who gives anything this much space in his head.

I think you would be more effective if you grew beyond the anger.

I said there are labels given to stages of human life. I don’t think those labels give a good reason to murder babies. Again, try to keep up. Lol. Answer my questions and maybe I’ll answer yours.

I said there are labels given to stages of human life. I don’t think those labels give a good reason to murder babies. Again, try to keep up. Lol. Answer my questions and maybe I’ll answer yours.

This guy makes emotional statements about God then is unable to defend any of his positions.

He has doubled and even trippled down on the moon not giving off light.
He has shit reading comprehension as well. He tried to say the Biblical account has plants being made before light....

Then prove your assertion that these "fetuses" are in fact babies.

I'm still waiting for you to prove your original claim of atheist oppression....

It's ok then, don't defend any of your claims. Coward

I backed up my claims in earlier discussions, and you refused to read the information that was provided for you, even a PBS series made for kids, while dismissing it, like you did when others presented the information.

You defended plants coming before the sun. I dont think there is any piece of information that you are capable of interfacing with in an honest and cogent manner.

Undecided, if you put me in a box probably Orthodox. My spiritual adviser for the last 15 years has been a Catholic monk but I'm not Catholic.
Gotcha. Well, I think any path leading to God is a good one.

Man the kind of anger you have is pretty intense. I have learned that it is a very sick person who gives anything this much space in his head.

I think you would be more effective if you grew beyond the anger.

What anger? Is asking people to back up their claims tantamount to anger now?

Back