Movies Creepy s**t about Leo Dicaprio grooming his gf

He could be 90 years old and doing the same thing. I don't see a problem with it. If it's consented who cares.

Yeah. Leo is a creepy fuck, without all this current girlfriend stuff.

People sound jealous, the last girl I dated was 13 years younger than me, woman like dating older man because most man their age are immature, hell most man never really grow up. So more younger woman to me.

I mean he didn't break any laws, it's not like anyone in Hollywood has morals to begin with. I don't see the problem.

It's hilarious the hate Leo gets. Crab bucket mentality because he's hacked the social hierarchy matrix through celebrity while the rest of us have grind. He's basically doing the exact same thing men of power did throughout all of history except unlike Kings of the past who would rape young girls, all of the girls Leo is with are a volunteer army.

It’s kind of weird on the face but simply knowing somebody that long doesn’t necessarily mean he’s been working on/grooming her to bang later. Was he an Uncle Leo type or was he just acquainted with the family over all these years so technically knowing the girl and then she gets older and shows up to a party looking like a dime? The Hollywood sphere is quite small.

If the people in question are consenting adults, I got no time or outrage to spare for what they’re up to.

giphy.gif

He'll dump her when she hits 25 anyway.......damn I'm jealous

When I was like 17 our next door neighbors had a 8 or 9yo daughter that had a crush on me, her parents would always joke about how she's my gf. Well bout 10 years later I'm visiting my parents for Christmas and of course the girl had grown up to be a total smokeshow and her parents were legit disappointed that I was visiting with my then gf. Tbh so was I lmao

The prime minister of France is married to his 3rd grade school teacher who they also have had intimacy when he was 15. Now he is 40 years old and she is in early to mid 60s.

But for some reason no out rage. No out rage for the Italian actress sleeping with a 17 year old boy while metooing everyone left and right. Similar shit with Maria Carey.

Regarding Leo, if you want to attack him then do so but also go after older powerful women who are sleeping with younger men. Or admit that gender equality does not exist and that it's better to have gender roles in place to maintain an equilibrium.

I mean he didn't break any laws, it's not like anyone in Hollywood has morals to begin with. I don't see the problem.

Lets see....a consensual relationship with a 19 year old adult woman, or fucking little kids on Epsteins island.

Guess which bothers liberals more.

Eh fuck it. Women do it and they are "cougars". Leo does it hes a "weirdo".

Stop hating on Leo!

It's creepy regardless of sex. It was creepy when Anthony Bourdain's girl (what's her name) who both groomed that boy and banged him while he was underaged.

Yea, that's some weird shit. It's those weird morally gray things because it's technically not illegal, but doesn't feel right.

It feels weirder because it's a guy who can have any girl he wants.

Leo should have to fuck Dan Schneider as penance.
No, leo should get fucked by dan schnider as penance. Otherwise, he might enjoy it and think it were a reward.

Who was it that couldn’t get around the age of consent thing, so instead adopted his underage gf? Was it ted nugent

Back