Cris Cyborg featured on BHAD BHABIE music video

I even like some pop-rap - but thas jus horrific bish!

Oh and Cyborg lmao - so outta place - poor thing.

Cyborg definitely has that juice, bitch

Did they even know what the lyrics were?

b413db3c5ee46c36618291973f8b2c28.jpg
this chick is 15. What the fuck is going on here.

Dr. Phil is contemplating suicide from this vid.

that's a rough 15 year old chick with a boob job

i think you are not even reading what i am typing - i don't care if he gets paid, you're taking "sell-out" too literally, it's okay i'll explain it to you

yg is from compton, a suburb of los angeles that used to be pretty messed up. YG claims to be a hard gangster because he's from compton and to hate cops after this little song by NWA but now he's rapping with a white girl who has no business rapping and on top of that, she is the daughter of a white cop so he is trading his compton street cred to make a quick buck, hence a sell out

if you want to say rap is like pro wrestling, then why do you like rap? that's kid shit, make believe, FAKE

khabib was right, fuck rap music it is poison for your mind like pro wrestling bro
Yep, you just proved you are too fucking stupid to understand the difference between reality and entertainment.

Even Cyborg seems normal compared to that cancerous shit

apparently this Brat is being used to Cash from inside...

Needs to be bitch slapped ...and sent to military school or something...

geezus christ this is cringeworthy.

This is what happens when the wrong type of people get fame and promotion.

Is that twood stepping in rapping too?? Yeeee yeeeeeeee that's a banger!!

~DaViD~

That backfired and blew up in Dr. Phil's face. Good for her. Phil though he publicly shaming her and snapping while doing it.

Honestly could care less about the situation.

She legit was beating up her mom

Fuck her.

Music videos like this make me wonder if maybe sharia isn't such a bad idea after all.

Lol seriously, this guy telling people to listen to “real” music and then name drops a buncha basic bands that fucking EVERYONE knows.

Basic bands that everyone knows? as opposed to bands nobody has heard of? there's a reason nobody hears of certain bands...cause they suck ass..if you're calling ac/dc, led freaken zeppelin basic bands, you must be like 15 years old..haha cause nobody in their mind, that knows anything about music would ever utter those words...

Dr. Phil makes like 70mil a year from pimping these fucked up folks on TV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back