Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Israel is fighting a war with terrorists THEY supported into power… and Israeli government is on record talking about how supporting Hamas will allow them to create division amongst Palestinians… how can y’all be so friggin dense to skip this part?

So let's say for a second this is true, should we just let the terrorists kill everyone they want then?

America helped fund the early Mujahedeen, does that mean we should let terrorists fly jet liners into skyscrapers every weekend?

Palestinian civilians.

They are the terrorist. Literally, by definition, the Israeli forces are terrorists.

If the Palestine civilians are supporting Hamas (which I know they are) then they are no better than the terrorists.

Question for everyone.

Which state would be better for the entire country?

Why don’t you quote the IDF?
You want me to quote the military regime of the worlds most condemned state? They have more UN resolutions against em than rest of the world combined!! (Yes the world!) and you want me to quote them?

Lol next week KFLO will ask: let’s ask Hitler about Jews, Osama bin laden about America, and North Korea about South Korea LMAO

If the Palestine civilians are supporting Hamas (which I know they are) then they are no better than the terrorists.
So what should be done with Jews that cheer on the genocide in Gaza being perpetrated by Israel?

You guys are crying about people saying mean things to them, but if we are to use your methodology they are fair game for the slaughter.

I certainly don't think so, but that's YOUR justification for innocent Palestinian slaughter.

The US govt labeled Hamas terrorists to use as a political tool against a govening authority they oppose. Same as the Houtis same as Irans revolutionary guards. Terrorists are orgs like Black Hand or AQ. You can call governing authoritys many things but accusing them of terrorism is faulty. And yes that applys to the Israelis too.

The Palestinians have every right to support an armed resistance against a right wing Israeli govt.

You want me to quote the military regime of the worlds most condemned state? They have more UN resolutions against em than rest of the world combined!! (Yes the world!) and you want me to quote them?

Lol next week KFLO will ask: let’s ask Hitler about Jews, Osama bin laden about America, and North Korea about South Korea LMAO
Oh UN!

Lol. You’re comical. Go quote hamas instead.

Yeah you should maybe consider more than just what Israel’s enemies are saying.

And yeah, to you IDF = hitler.

Yeah we see you….

Last edited:

JOE BIDEN
Biden once ripped 'antisemitic bile' but now faces own 'Charlottesville moment'

President Biden cast the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, and his framing of former President Trump's response, as the impetus for his 2020 White House run – but Biden now faces his own "Charlottesville moment."

Biden has repeatedly and emphatically condemned the riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 for spewing "antisemitic bile," even saying the protests motivated his run for the White House last election cycle.

"In that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime," Biden said in 2019 of the riots when announcing his run for the White House against then-President Trump.

Flash forward to 2024, antisemitism is running rampant on the campuses of some of the country’s most elite universities, including protesters on Columbia’s campus saying Jewish students were Hamas’ "next targets" amid ongoing protests.

''Al-Qassam you make us proud, kill another soldier now," protesters on the Ivy League campus chanted over the weekend, referring to the military wing of the terrorist organization Hamas.

They also chanted: "We say justice, you say how. Burn Tel Aviv to the ground" and "Hamas we love you. We support your rockets, too."

Joe Biden Just Had His 'Charlottesville' Moment​

President Joe Biden’s latest remarks about pro-Palestinian protests sparked a backlash on social media, with some saying it was Biden's "Charlottesville moment."

When a reporter asked the president if he condemned the "antisemitic protests" occurring on college campuses, Biden said: "I condemn the antisemitic protests. That's why I've set up a program to deal with that."

He added: "I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians...and how they're being...."

Israel launched its war after Hamas' October 7 attack on southern Israel, which killed 1,200 people, while some 250 others were taken hostage. In the six months since, Israel has killed more than 34,000 Palestinians in Gaza, and at least two-thirds of the dead are women and children, The Associated Press reported, citing the local health ministry.

This is Biden’s Charlottesville moment according to the media.

Funny, when those terrorists snuck into Israel and slaughtered 100's of innocent people and took hostages , I vividly remember the terrorists parading dead mutilated bodies through the streets while all of the "innocent" Palestinians laughed, cheered, and spit on the bodies.

And you expect me to give a shit the Israel is retaliating?

You don't get to commit heinous acts and then cry for a crease-fire when shit isn't going your way.
Those terrorists wouldn’t be capable of shit if Israel didn’t support them at their beginning AND over the years. You guys always seem to leave that part out…

Those terrorists wouldn’t be capable of shit if Israel didn’t support them at their beginning AND over the years. You guys always seem to leave that part out…

It's funny how you've literally only done nothing but regurgitate this conspiracy for weeks over and over but can't tell anyone what it actually means.

Oh UN!

Lol. You’re comical. Go quote hamas instead.

Yeah you should maybe consider more than just what Israel’s enemies are saying.

And yeah, to you IDF = hitler.

Yeah we see you….
You know you are genocide supporting scumbag when the word UN traumatizes you

Hilarious how some are getting triggered by this new concept of young adults in college protesting. Shows how theyve been 1st amendment LARP'ing this whole time.

That should cost them their job, tenured or not. Israel is a country, Jewish is not. You can’t protest someone’s ethnicity. It’s fucking outrageous.

I can understand and accept protesting Israel. Protesting being Jewish is flat out unacceptable. I agree if they are receiving funding from tax payers, it needs to either be brought to heel immediately or all funding shut off.
The left has attacked people for their ethnicity for the past ten years.

So what should be done with Jews that cheer on the genocide in Gaza being perpetrated by Israel?

You guys are crying about people saying mean things to them, but if we are to use your methodology they are fair game for the slaughter.

I certainly don't think so, but that's YOUR justification for innocent Palestinian slaughter.

Its wild how they are projecting. They want the oppressor to be given deference they would never even dream of giving if the shoe was on the other foot.

Hilarious how some are getting triggered by this new concept of young adults in college protesting. Shows how theyve been 1st amendment LARP'ing this whole time.
Nothing new,
College kids find something new to protest every semester or two.

These protesters are on a time limit.

They have roughly about four weeks left to protest until the semester ends and the young adults go back to their home towns for the summer. To party at all of high school graduation festivities.

Before going back to classes in Aug to see if the issue is still worth protesting or if priorities have changed, which they tend to do rather quickly with this generation…

Both extremist Muslims and Jews are a threat to the country. The rest of us shouldn't have to deal with any of this nonsense, shouldn't have to worry about either group influencing our government, and shouldn't have to worry about being drawn into a retarded religious conflict over some land in a desert. We don't need any of these anti American parasites, in either side

The US govt labeled Hamas terrorists to use as a political tool against a govening authority they oppose. Same as the Houtis same as Irans revolutionary guards. Terrorists are orgs like Black Hand or AQ. You can call governing authoritys many things but accusing them of terrorism is faulty. And yes that applys to the Israelis too.

The Palestinians have every right to support an armed resistance against a right wing Israeli govt.

LOL. "Armed Resistance"? Is that what it's called when you sneak into a country and slaughter innocent women and children?

More like "Armed Cowards" if you ask me.

And the Palestinian people laughed and cheered when their "Freedom fighters" came back and showed them their gruesome trophies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back