Cro Cop is on an eight fight winning streak

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's never been on such a long streak in his MMA career.

Apparently, he crushed Kohsaka's facial bones and sent him to a hospital.

Scary shit.

mirko-cro-cop-rizin-ff-9.jpg

Too bad he's not in the Belltator HW Tourney. Would be curious to see how he stacks up against the top HWs outside the UFC

You have to look at Quality vs Quanity...and those special vitamins over in Japan.

Haha pretty badass he should call it a day and ride off on a good streak

Odd how he goes on a win streak after he leaves the ufc due to a suspension because he admitted to taking hgh.

That's awesome. I don't think it's for certain that he's using PEDs now but if he is, I'm glad. More fighters should get on them and go to Japan. Makes for a much more entertaining sport.

If only Fedor had Mirkos work ethic throughout his career, he wouldn't have fallen off so hard and so fast.

Odd how he goes on a win streak after he leaves the ufc due to a suspension because he admitted to taking hgh.
Not really odd since his opponents are free to juice as well and it’s a level playing field you muppet.

Croflop showed how good he really was when he went to the ufc 8 months after winning the pride gp then getting knocked half dead by gonzaga..he is so over rated on this site it's hilarious..fuck he got stiffed by schaub for fuck sakes loooool..relax it's japan

I really enjoyed his career. Yea he has most likely used the juice, but I still find him to be an exciting fighter. It's past time to hang them up, but he keeps winning against lesser talents. If it makes him happy and pays his bills, let him bang .

He's fighting the appropriate level of competition at his age and stage of career. It's exactly what Fedor should be doing right now. There's no shame in ending your career on a high note and having fun.

Pretending you are still in your prime and trying to fight guys at a high level doesn't end well.

'old man strenght'
i'm happy for him.25 years in this brutal sport

Cro Cop deserves credit for the late resurgence he's had. He not only avenged his embarrassing Gonzaga loss, but he won a K-1 title in a tough field and almost stopped Londt who is a top 5 HW kickboxer atm and for the past few years. Add in the fact he beat the crap out of Aliakbari who is still a top HW prospect and Lawal who was undefeated at HW so far. I think he'd run through the Bellator Grand Prix in his current form, easily beating the shot versions of Mir and Fedor in them. Only one he would maybe have trouble with would be Mitrione, but he'd be a favorite in that fight too.

After the Nelson fight, he has madz one of the best comebacks for a legend.

No legend from the early 2000's era has been as active and successful than Mirko

A true warrior

People here are unbelievable

Crop Cop would get wrecked in Bellator

Without the ring he is weak like Fedor

There is no difference between current Fedor and Current Cro cop. One's just fighting in the Ring and the other is fighting in a cage hence the difference in results. I would take current Fedor over Current Cro Cop in a ring any day of the week.

If Fedor fought exclusivley in the ring in Japan he would be fucking undefeated and like 40-0

Cro Cop sucks in a cage so bad Sonnen would probably beat him in the Bellator Tourny

People here are unbelievable

Crop Cop would get wrecked in Bellator

Without the ring he is weak like Fedor

There is no difference between current Fedor and Current Cro cop. One's just fighting in the Ring and the other is fighting in a cage hence the difference in results. I would take current Fedor over Current Cro Cop in a ring any day of the week.

If Fedor fought exclusivley in the ring in Japan he would be fucking undefeated and like 40-0

Cro Cop sucks in a cage so bad Sonnen would probably beat him in the Bellator Tourny
Totally agree as a huge CC fan. He could never adjust properly to a cage as well as the rule differences. In the Gonzaga fight CC was attempting to cause a stand-up while on his back and took some brutal elbows. He was not expecting them and later he said he was hazy from them which likely contributed to the high kick landing.

Nice post except for the apparent tone...lol

That's surprising to me because in my head he was like 23-2 at some point but apparently I inflated his record. Some of this run has been pretty impressive imo including the K-1 tourney win. Beating King Mo was a feather too. Beating TK right now doesn't mean shit and the guy looked like shit but man I'll still tune in to a CC fight as he's still dangerous. He never made it to the top in mma but man I respect the hell out of the guy for leaving his comfort sport and giving it a go. Even when Pride went down CC went to the UFC and tried to win a title. He wanted to be the best so bad and frankly he was close just no cigar ever. What'd he go like 5-6 in the UFC or something like that? Man he gave it a go though and I love the guy for it.

he assaulted a 50 year old man.

Mirko is only 4 years younger.

And Kohsaka is still a beast. Try rolling with a 50-year-old 100kg black belt in judo/BJJ and let me know how it goes.

Back