Cro Cop's heir apparent has arrived

Ryoto Machida

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Roberto Soldic

AKA "RoboCop"

At only 22 years old, fresh off a brutal, dominant TKO win over Polish stud Boris Mankowski to claim the KSW WW belt, Soldic now sits at 13-2 with 11 wins by KO. When you watch him fight, the Cro Cop comparison becomes immediately evident. From the minimalist, stalking foot work, a missile of a left hand, a picture perfect spawl, and a LHK that lands like a baseball bat being swung by a fully juiced Mark McGwire, this guy is so stylistically similar to prime Mirko, it's eerie.

See for yourself:

Last edited:
What happened to the guy that got #murked by NickDiaz?

What happened to the guy that got #murked by NickDiaz?

Zaromskis? Anyone who compared him to CC should have their Sherdog membership revoked. The only thing they had in common was that they kick hard.

Their style is identical...crazy

I'm a fan

War RoboCop

Is he actually a cop tho?

His base and balance are definitely not as good as a prime Murko, but I can see the comparison.

He's talented. Needs a lead hand though, because that will come in handy when he runs into tougher comp.

Another question is whether he will continue looking good under more stringent testing. His physique is Vitoresque.

His base and balance are definitely not as good as a prime Murko, but I can see the comparison.

In some of those vids he does tend to throw himself off balance when he throws the left hand, but he's only 22, and I watched his most recent fight with Mankowski and he's definitely sharpening this up.

...are you guys thinking of zelg galesic? he never fought diaz, but he was heralded as "mini crocop"

No. Zaromskis ran through the DREAM WW tourney with brutal head kicks. So naturally, people think of CroCop.

15g5iir.gif

e1f2xh.gif

5yt7o3.gif

But his style wasn’t like CroCops

He failed to replicate the physical. This might be the fragile version of Cro Cop. The one with twig legs.

Right leg tickle, left leg massage.

No. Zaromskis ran through the DREAM WW tourney with brutal head kicks. So naturally, people think of CroCop.

15g5iir.gif

e1f2xh.gif

5yt7o3.gif

But his style wasn’t like CroCops

Those head kicks look more like Chuck's head kick KO of Babalu than Cro Cop's super crisp head kicks.

Back