Cro Cop's superhuman record

Teaching his kid the Left high kick

Are they both his kids? Little cro crop there, the one behind, is basically a clone.

Could anyone with Croatian as primary language tell me a summary of what he says? It would be greatly appreciated, Crocop got me into watching kickboxing and then mma.

Are they both his kids? Little cro crop there, the one behind, is basically a clone.

Could anyone with Croatian as primary language tell me a summary of what he says? It would be greatly appreciated, Crocop got me into watching kickboxing and then mma.
Yes kid in the middle is his son,guy on left not.
Basically what he says is for throwing high kick you can't be flat footed as the kick won't be good and you lose your balance what he shows in few examples there.
Also mentions that sometimes he threw his high kick more from the side/flanking the head and motion of kick moving down on to opponents head if you understand me.Imagine sth like this the motion of kick ⤵ just not fully with that degree.I think his kick on Mike Bernardo is a good example of that.

Lmfao stop with the hyperbole. That tournament was full of nobody relevant.
Cro cop made Amir alakbari irrelevant. All the haters (like yourself) were picking him to win the whole thing. You clowns were also picking lil king mo to beat cro cop "he's undefeated at heavyweight!!!!!". I believe @ThunderL1ps was even picking the sumo to beat cro cop. And cro cop knocked them all out

Just like today, don't fool yourself
Exactly. When are people going to fucking understand this.

On topic; Cro cop is the man. He had some stinkers and the Gonzaga knockout will forever be embedded into MMA history. But the man brought the goods from way back into his K-1 days. Was very close to beating hoost and if I remember correctly, was the first to expose Bob Sapp.

Wow that was a fucking long time ago. Going down a fight pass memory trip today

Not having athletic commissions also helped.

But yes, the guy is a fighter at heart.

This is the one guy in the room everyone wonders how he got invited or ended up there.

Gtfo

Crocop sucked in a cage but a beast in a ring. Simple as that imo.

Right leg hospital. Left leg corona.

People talking about Cro Cop's (worst) performance at the UFC and underestimating his legacy. He didn't do well getting KO'ed by a troll like Schaub - no doubt but just pay attention to things like that:

13 MMA Fights in under 2 years:

hvfr9i8w.png

8 Fights in 11 Months / 2004

myz7nkcf.png

5 Fights in 10 Months / 2005

Coleman, Fedor, Barnett, Hunt - every UFC HW of these days would split up this match up and spread it over 3 - 5 years. Cro Cop did it in one year.

Before he joined UFC he already had 27 MMA and 25 Kickboxing bouts / 10 years (and 56 Amateur bouts).

He is one of the greatest combat sport athletes ever and one of the biggest legends.

2S24Oh.gif

pVCzOi0.gif
It's because in PRIDE times it was all about MMA wars and not Twitter wars.

WAR CROCOP

real legend... I posted the similar content, about his knockouts though, but I am glad somebody posted a really good post on his legacy. Btw Schaub is a 6-5 chump in UFC.

Yes kid in the middle is his son,guy on left not.
Basically what he says is for throwing high kick you can't be flat footed as the kick won't be good and you lose your balance what he shows in few examples there.
Also mentions that sometimes he threw his high kick more from the side/flanking the head and motion of kick moving down on to opponents head if you understand me.Imagine sth like this the motion of kick ⤵ just not fully with that degree.I think his kick on Mike Bernardo is a good example of that.

Thank you very much, Sherbro! I can't understand a single word of Croatian. It sounds cool af, though, might give if a shot in the future after getting fluent in French.
It sounds a little like Russian, do they share similarities like Spanish and Portuguese or nah?

Thank you very much, Sherbro! I can't understand a single word of Croatian. It sounds cool af, though, might give if a shot in the future after getting fluent in French.
It sounds a little like Russian, do they share similarities like Spanish and Portuguese or nah?
There are some words that sound alike, but for the most part it's different.

Growing up in Brooklyn, many of my friends are/were Russian. I had no idea at first (after years of friendship, I learned to speak Russian a bit) what my best friend and his brother were talking about when I first met them, but I would recognize a few words that were mentioned here and there.

Just like the English and Spanish languages share some similar words like accident/accidente, banana, moment/momento, and others, but are very different.

Cro Cop also has 0 gift decisions in MMA.

Back