CroCop: Roy Nelson is fat disrespectful ass.

wrb7fD4.jpg

Ok since its well documented, lets see some documents? Being Croatian, ive been following Mirkos career since 90s, and i remember the buildup for Herring fight, i remember Mirko being slight underdog, everyone was expecting Heath to just take him down and smush him.

Also, since what i said is bullshit, are you suggesting Overeem got bigger because of horsemeat? Lesnar is natural? Or what? inform me please. Cause i certainly dont remember any org ever having bigger roid monsters than what UFC had pre USADA...

EDIT: and dont get me wrong, im not even saying Mirko didnt use anything in his career. Im just confused by this logic that Mirko decided to stop using steroids coming into the pre USADA UFC.
The biggest thing people miss is that you could roid up on the day in pride.

Cro cop and others would be on fucking anabol the day of the fight. It's the most potent oral I believe.

Ufc you cycle pre fight and get it out of your system, in pride you could be at the highest point of your cycle during your fight.

That's why Cro cop suffered so much coming to the ufc.

And last time they met, the non-self motivated fighter finished the obsessed/self-motivated one.
Crocop had torn his biceps training for Nelson and was still in his sports psychology gunshy slump. Surely a normal Crocop would wreck Nelson.

As shallow as UFC’s HW division is, it’s fights like these that show that there isn’t much of anything really happening in whole of MMA north of 206 lbs.

Crocop had torn his biceps training for Nelson and was still in his sports psychology gunshy slump. Surely a normal Crocop would wreck Nelson.

Awwww...Fedor fans, Cro-Cop fans and excuses go together like peanut butter and jelly. I just hope poor Cwo Cop won't be in a mushy, gushy swump when he fights in Bellator....

As shallow as UFC’s HW division is, it’s fights like these that show that there isn’t much of anything really happening in whole of MMA north of 206 lbs.

The UFC has HWs, LHWs and probably a MW or two (Romero) who could run through this tournament.

While CC doesn't have the speed of his younger days I will say he has improved his overall game. He's not afraid to grapple and dirty box and turned what use to be a weakness into a strength. Many guys would just stall the fight against the cage and he found a way to counter that. I can also tell you Mirko was extremely gunshy and injured during his ufc days and he seemed to have gotten over the mental block once he wen't back to kickboxing in 2012. It's definitely a legit resurgence
Man, I love Cro Cop, but he looked worse in the second Gonzaga fight than the Schaub or Nelson fights. Don't get me wrong, it may be the happiest outcome I've witnessed in 10+ years of watching MMA, but he was completely gunshy the whole fight. We already know Gonzaga is a broken man and gassed badly in the third round. We also learned that Cro Cop's elbows are absolutely terrifying. Kudos to Cro Cop for surviving mount though.

Awwww...Fedor fans, Cro-Cop fans and excuses go together like peanut butter and jelly. I just hope poor Cwo Cop won't be in a mushy, gushy swump when he fights in Bellator....
Crocop's biceps was clearly torn and you could see the little ball bulge at the top of his arm. It still looks abnormal now. Pretending a torn biceps didn't play a huge factor in a fight that involved grappling is illogical.

Because of that insult from CC, Roy is going to do this to him after he wins again!

k07Qkv4.gif

Last edited:
Man, I love Cro Cop, but he looked worse in the second Gonzaga fight than the Schaub or Nelson fights. Don't get me wrong, it may be the happiest outcome I've witnessed in 10+ years of watching MMA, but he was completely gunshy the whole fight. We already know Gonzaga is a broken man and gassed badly in the third round. We also learned that Cro Cop's elbows are absolutely terrifying. Kudos to Cro Cop for surviving mount though.
Crocop said his gameplan was to play defense until Gongaza gassed. He was stuck under Gongaza for most of R1 & R2, but didn't take significant damage, and it wasn't from Gongaza's lack of trying.

Crocop in UFC except against Perosh and the European stocky guy he eyepoked was not himself.

Crocop said his gameplan was to play defense until Gongaza gassed. He was stuck under Gongaza for most of R1 & R2, but didn't take significant damage, and it wasn't from Gongaza's lack of trying.

Crocop in UFC except against Perosh and the European stocky guy he eyepoked was not himself.
I guess. Cro Cop had zero offensive output against Gonzaga. In my opinion, it was the worst he looked in any UFC fight. I'm glad he won, regardless. He was pretty busted up too.

Of course he looked good against Perosh. He was supposed to fight Rothwell and had 30 pounds on the poor guy.

I guess. Cro Cop had zero offensive output against Gonzaga. In my opinion, it was the worst he looked in any UFC fight. I'm glad he won, regardless. He was pretty busted up too.

Of course he looked good against Perosh. He was supposed to fight Rothwell and had 30 pounds on the poor guy.
I love Perosh, he gave us that awesome KO of Vinny Magalhaes who had talked so much shit beforehand, and of course his KO loss to Ryan Jimmo (plus his post fight celebration) was so memorable lol.

How anyone believes CC is all natural this day and age is a testament to the growing stupidity of our population.

Well many even think Ngannous mysterious muscle gains in the last years are without PED use <Lmaoo>

And Canelo just ate a ton of contaminated meat. ;) People are easier to manipulate nowadays.

Mirko has had a career resurgence in his 40s and admitted to HGH use.

Roy has every reason to suspect he's on something. I expect Mirko to wreck him though.
Was to heal to heal a shoulder from surgery. THERE are legitimate uses for it

So many interesting revenge matches for roided Cro cop.

Crocop vs Kongo 2
Crocop vs Mir 2
Crocop Liddel
Crocop vs Chael
Crocop vs fat Rampage

I wanna see Crocop rematch Mir, Fedor, Cheick (Revenge of the Balls).

Yea but so did Roy, I mean look at his physique

You can easily use steroids and still be fat.

I'm a roider. It's not magic... It actually shows how much of a scam natty lifting is that you STILL have to put in months of work with a good diet to see good results while injecting steroids. I guess tren might be somewhat magic but it also fucks you up so there's that...

Back