Cruz is awesome tonight

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
His analysis is excellent. Much prefer it than listening to Rogan drag on hyperboles uninterruptedly.

Im not a fan of cruz, but I am not saying he is bad. Just not for me. Im a goldberg/rogan fan boy. I know enough about whats going on that I don't need analysis about the fight. I wanna hear rogan spout off stats and goldberg fuck shit up.

How many times has he mentioned underhooks?

Hopefully he doesn't start up that incessant arguing with Hogan like the last card they did together.

He was insufferable on that one.

Cruz is good, its Anik he is just horrible.

Soon as Cruz and Rogan get in a flow Anik has to open his dry robotic voice and break the rhythm.

i wish Jimmie, Cruz and Rogan were working.

Time to test out some new combinations.

Hopefully he doesn't start up that incessant arguing with Hogan like the last card they did together.

He was insufferable on that one.

There's been a few of those. As long as Rogan doesn't start waxing moron, he should be fine. :)

Im not a fan of cruz, but I am not saying he is bad. Just not for me. Im a goldberg/rogan fan boy. I know enough about whats going on that I don't need analysis about the fight. I wanna hear rogan spout off stats and goldberg fuck shit up.
Lol me to man I the exact same way. I don't mind the fight professor or Mauro either from back in the day and bas by their side. Stann iangood at the job. There's a cpl guys out there. But I like the goldberg joe connection nothing will beat that for me

I don't like Cruz as a commentator. Rogan and DC have fun with each other and even Jon Anik sounds less like an android in their company. It all feels a lot more relaxed. When Cruz is around, there's no chemistry, and he's a bit prickly.

I remember when Rogan and Cruz got snippy with each other on the last PPV. You know Rogan is this science dweeb and he was talking about all these new equipment the UFC facility has. Dom shut him down and said, "man, just go running, that will take care of everything, and you don't need all that stuff". Rogan got all butthurt "Those stuff don't work?!?"

Him and Rogan have zero chemistry together

Him and Rogan have zero chemistry together

Yeah. Cruz just doesn't respect Joe very much. And for a good reason. Rogan is a pretentious oaf, and very exaggerated. I prefer a more composed Rogan as the color and Cruz shedding actual light.

Someone must have talked to Cruz. He shut the fuck up and sod sorry to Joe for interrupting. It's either that, or he sherdogs and cards what the neckbeards on here say

Back