Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch NASCAR at all. But there are a huge population in the US that watch it like it's a religion (almost 3 million per race). And my guess is that many of these viewers are not or were not initial investors in crypto. So advertising in NASCAR could bring a whole new group of money. But there is now a driver that is sponsored by Voyager and is being paid in Crypto!!

He might also be a Sherdogger as he claims "Cassill told NASCAR.com. “I check my Voyager account probably 100 times a day.”"

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...t-nascar-driver-paid-fully-in-cryptocurrency/

Also Stefan Parson will have DOGE on his car.

upload_2021-6-23_10-47-26.png

upload_2021-6-23_10-48-58.png

I don't watch NASCAR at all. But there are a huge population in the US that watch it like it's a religion (almost 3 million per race). And my guess is that many of these viewers are not or were not initial investors in crypto. So advertising in NASCAR could bring a whole new group of money. But there is now a driver that is sponsored by Voyager and is being paid in Crypto!!

He might also be a Sherdogger as he claims "Cassill told NASCAR.com. “I check my Voyager account probably 100 times a day.”"

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...t-nascar-driver-paid-fully-in-cryptocurrency/

Also Stefan Parson will have DOGE on his car.

View attachment 862974

View attachment 862976
I think doge has sponsored one for awhile

Pancake swap. Can’t send BNB from Binance right now so I’m just buying it on PCS through Simplex and taking the hit on fees.

How much is the fee to buy BNB on Simplex, then sending over to Trustwallet? I have read it's quite a high %.

How much is the fee to buy BNB on Simplex, then sending over to Trustwallet? I have read it's quite a high %.
Not sure the % but you buy right on trust wallet. Good thing about it is you can just buy BNB smart chain and don’t have to swap. I think I put $350 and ended up with $330 or something like that. Sending BNB from Binance cost less in fees but it’s like 3 more steps.

I bought some icp and ada today . Only two icp though will prolly just cost average in until I get like ten . Buy one a week or something

Good thing we're creeping back down. What shit tier market!

I told people this 4 years ago on Sherdog. Bitcoin an Doge are built on a legacy platform an only now are seeing serious efforts to improve it. Ethereum was built with an API and a core that can be more easily upgraded and designed around apps. Two co-founders working a Ethereum 2.0 want to work with Doge coin people to improve it. The reason is Vitalik Buterin distrust of Bitcoin new Wall Street moves but mostly Doge people willing to donate sizable money to charities I believe.

I told people this 4 years ago on Sherdog. Bitcoin an Doge are built on a legacy platform an only now are seeing serious efforts to improve it. Ethereum was built with an API and a core that can be more easily upgraded and designed around apps. Two co-founders working a Ethereum 2.0 want to work with Doge coin people to improve it. The reason is Vitalik Buterin distrust of Bitcoin new Wall Street moves but mostly Doge people willing to donate sizable money to charities I believe.
We just need that ETH supply to deflate.... hopefully starting next month.

I'm genuinely paranoid right now to put money into anything but BTC.

I Bought another 2 billion safemoon today. Its a sleeping giant (if it survives this dump) guaranteed to make big money on it. As soon as the markets start to trend upwards and binance coin starts to bounce back this coin will 5x-10x in a few months.

I Bought another 2 billion safemoon today. Its a sleeping giant (if it survives this dump) guaranteed to make big money on it. As soon as the markets start to trend upwards and binance coin starts to bounce back this coin will 5x-10x in a few months.

13524855.jpg

This seems like a sound idea. Let's see if it doesn't go off the rails.

REGULATION
Two blockchain bills pass in the US House, head for Senate

"The Blockchain Innovation Act would require the Department of Commerce and the Federal Trade Commission, or FTC, to put together a report on blockchain's use in trade and, especially, to fight fraud. On the House floor last night, Soto described the bill as "a first step towards our long-term goal of setting up a Blockchain Center of Excellence in the Department of Commerce."

The Digital Taxonomy Act — not to be confused with Warren Davidson's Token Taxonomy Act — starts with the proposition that "the use of digital tokens and blockchain technology is likely to increase in the future." It subsequently mandates that the FTC assemble a report on unfair and deceptive practices in crypto markets.

The legislation's progress comes on the heels of major public attention on illicit use of cryptocurrencies following high-profile ransomware attacks like Colonial Pipeline and JBS."

Two blockchain bills pass in the US House, head for Senate (theblockcrypto.com)

Pancake swap won’t let me confirm swaps now. Before a screen would come up that let me confirm a swap, now nothing. I’m about to snap my phone in half.

Edit. Got it to work after I deleted my browser history. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back