Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lowered my next buy targets another ten percent, cause let's be honest, we're well on our way.

And you're correct.. considering the two assets I'm buying the most now were $30 and $12 over the summer, this aint shit.
The way I look at it is, we can't get momentum from crabbing. We need a dump to get people to buy. June-July made Sept-Oct.

You think BTC could ever dump below 30k at this point?
Yes. It COULD go to 21k without it being unthinkable. Due to the new levels of interest in it on the private sector that is unlikely to happen; but it's a worst-case scenario that's within the realm of possibility without a "the whole system has burnt to the ground" scenario. I have buy orders at 24-25k.

if 37k breaks and I think it will, the next support is at 32k if that breaks too we're in pink wojak world with 28k holding us up. After that it's 19k and then we're mostly fucked.

I think it holds

Hear me:

- Never invest more than you can afford to completely lose.
- Your goals are YOUR goals. Your time horizon is different than anyone else’s — especially institutional investors. They are looking for 30 year profits, are you? Day Traders look for daily profits, are you?
- Pain may be coming, those who are psychologically strong enough to withstand it will see the other side. The other side is green.
- Set your levels. Set your buy and sell orders.
- If this “crashes” it will likely be the last chance in our lives to get into life changing investment opportunities.
- March 17 is the first rate hike. Plan accordingly.

24k BTC = me being a whole coiner
My coworker is all bent about buying a half coin when BTC was at $60k. He thought we were going blow off top at that point like many others.

Smartly, he hasn't sold. I told him if BTC drops to $30k or below, he's better off just buying the other half and getting that cost average down.

Oooh so so tempting... but weekend ahead so I'm holding off

FmL. I get covid and don't check anything until today. Fucking hammered.

Should I sell now or hold and wait long term.

JFC. A guy can't lay in bed sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back