Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

I feel like I could move ada into USDC and make more yeild on that money over the next year than I would gain holding the coin. I mean my cost average on what I'm holding is .25 it's not like I'm losing anything

But idk, maybe I'll wait to see it hit $1 first
There are lots of stable pools with great apy at the moment.
You can easily get 20-30% with single token stable lend on lots of legit platforms and networks.

I'm getting 100%apy (0.2% daily) on a usdc/usdt + LP on arbitrum via curve

There is some smart contract risk associated with the + wrapping but I'm happy to risk a few k for the culture

Last edited:
MATH on Coinbase is interesting

to edit

Another partnership is with DFINITY Foundation, where MATH's subsidiary, Valour Inc., launched a physically backed Exchange Traded Product (ETP) for the Internet Computer Protocol (ICP) token. This collaboration seeks to extend the functionality of Web3 and explore DFINITY's potential contributions in the blockchain space.

Last edited:
You guys trading and bouncing around- Which Tax software are you using?

At one point they get it "Well, the U.S. Dollar isn't backed by anything either."

Obviously a lot of us here are a bit bias.....but historically the 6 months after a halving have always been really really good.

Is there any major reason to believe this trend won't hold true again?

I'm really hesitant to pick up more BTC after the recent huge run up, but could be a good short to medium term play for the next ~2 months.

Obviously a lot of us here are a bit bias.....but historically the 6 months after a halving have always been really really good.

I'm really hesitant to pick up more BTC after the recent huge run up, but could be a good short to medium term play for the next ~2 months.
Tip #1 is don't try to time the market

It's smarter than you are

Considering how ahead schedule we are, I'm not assuming the usual. I think this year will be good, but I'm sticking to price targets. If BTC hits $100k this summer I can't help but to think that the top for this cycle is coming sooner than we think.

Anyone on the Telegram Blockchain TON? I aped some shitcoins on the chain a few months ago and I'm up huge with only $100 starting out. It just passed Cardano and Avax WTF

Did you get TONFISH? I couldn't resist just trying out to see if memecoins works for me. I'm making profits already thru this meme so yep I will hold it until its time.

There are alot of plays out there, Ask yourself are you trying to get into your long term capital gains
put the fear of taxes into your plays

Last edited:
Just a few days from halving

I'm already into the four figures in profit, I'm fine waiting it out and seeing what happens

<Fedor23>
I'm becoming less optimistic for this cycle. I think the talk of no cuts or possibly increased rates because of inflation is going to dampen any run up any time soon. I've always said it's going to take looser monetary policies to really get retail to jump in. That might not happen for a long time. Fortunately the ETF will keep BTC up and therefore the rest of the market will be okay for a while... but I'm concerned about liquidity for a while.

Last edited:
My ADA Shitocoin plummeted, BROOooooo.

Still up 10gs but Fuck I was up like 25.

I regret not selling tops and buying lows, I just keep my bag for tax purposes but I provably would have made more if I just didn’t focus on the tax shit.

I know I would be close to 50k bag right now.

Back