Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Did anyone send BTC today? The transaction fee is too much it goes more than $200 early this morning.
If this is what halving can do, its really tru only the wife off Jeff is happy

People are gaming the system by bidding up ordinal blocks. By bidding up select blocks, they cause the transaction algorithms to think that a higher bid is need to complete the transaction in a given period of time. It is fuckery to game the system likely by companies that process transactions.

1713719954780.png

well people were also paying so much for their transactions to be included in the halving block.
and they are crazy about ordis that paid to be minted in the halving block 840 000. they'd get over it soon
check what they did https://ord.link/70279589

The hype is gone

The run was before the halving, no one cares now it's done

Down it goes
Lol, you think blackrock and grayscale are masochistic? You think their clients are?. Alts haven't even run. I think dominance hits 60 percent and alt/BTC pairs bleed a bit more but we see at minimum a left translated cycle with a blowoff top coming sooner than usual.

Lol, you think blackrock and grayscale are masochistic? You think their clients are?. Alts haven't even run. I think dominance hits 60 percent and alt/BTC pairs bleed a bit more but we see at minimum a left translated cycle with a blowoff top coming sooner than usual.

It's a ponzi, there is zero actual value to a Bitcoin

It's value is based on there being another sucker who is prepared to pay a bit more for it, that's the entire scam

So as soon as blackrock etc stop pumping it up and decide to sell it, whoever is left holding that empty bag will be very upset

It's a ponzi, there is zero actual value to a Bitcoin

It's value is based on there being another sucker who is prepared to pay a bit more for it, that's the entire scam

So as soon as blackrock etc stop pumping it up and decide to sell it, whoever is left holding that empty bag will be very upset
I think you need to look up the definition of what a ponzi scheme is. You're claiming an asset that's been around for 15 years and has gone through multiple cycles is a ponzi. An asset that is freely traded on an open exchange. Nobody promises a certain return on Bitcoin, in fact, everyone is aware of its volatility by now. No institution is forcing anyone to keep money invested in Bitcoin and certainly not claiming they have to hold it in order to see guaranteed outcomes.

It's the same fucking wives tale that comes along every cycle. If anything massive institutional investment will reduce volatility by a lot. If anything it's going to be more difficult for margain traders to make money on it now.

I think you need to look up the definition of what a ponzi scheme is. You're claiming an asset that's been around for 15 years and has gone through multiple cycles is a ponzi. An asset that is freely traded on an open exchange. Nobody promises a certain return on Bitcoin, in fact, everyone is aware of its volatility by now. No institution is forcing anyone to keep money invested in Bitcoin and certainly not claiming they have to hold it in order to see guaranteed outcomes.

As I said

It's whole value is based on the buyer believing there will be a bigger schmuck who will pay them more for it

On top of that, the vast majority are owned by blackrock etc which keeps the price artificially high and makes people think it's valuable when it's actually nothing

Once the black rocks etc get out, it's game over and people will be upset

Back