Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

I think huge traditional financial institutions and their governmental partners (regulators) are purposely creating doubt to drive the price down and institutional buyers are gobbling up all the "fear sells." The small time individual investors actually beat the institutions to this market, and now the institutions are manipulating the price downwards as they get in.

This is obviously an oversimplification, and there are many other factors at play, but I think this is happening. The big money is absolutely feasting on this sell off.

Agree. Ethos is doing exactly that - making cryptocurrency easily accessible to the masses. Once granny can invest in diversified baskets of cryptos with 1 click...watch out, you've got a monster on your hands. It's a great price to get in (once you do your own research on the team, use case, whitepaper etc).

Ethos as of now.

$3.78 USD (0.16%)
0.00043380 BTC (3.60%)
0.00415588 ETH (11.13%)

From coinmarketcap

Ethos as of now.

$3.78 USD (0.16%)
0.00043380 BTC (3.60%)
0.00415588 ETH (11.13%)

From coinmarketcap

Not a bad entry point. Was at almost $11 a few weeks ago (but was around $1 when I first started this thread). My guess would be in the $50-150 range by year end, based on project milestones, pain point solved, and target market size (user base).

Oh, and I've got an absolutely killer tip for anyone interested. ; )

Were listening ....

SO...here is my tip (again, not financial advice, just what I have gleaned after hours of research).

Internet Node Token (INT). The IOTA of China. Criminally undervalued at the moment, with the potential for 100x gains in the future. Most people in the West are not even aware this thing exists yet. If you look at the market cap for IOTA, you can see how big this thing can get.

Superstar team, with heavy heavy expertise in Internet of Things application technology, big partnerships (IBM, Microsoft) and a massive use case - the IoT industry is set to be one of the biggest on Earth over the next few years.

These are both quick interesting reads I came across about decentralized dark pools. Never knew these existed in the stock exchange.

Which coins is everyone invested in ? It will be interesting to see what alt coin appears the most.

Which coins is everyone invested in ? It will be interesting to see what alt coin appears the most.

My largest holdings by Value:

VEN / NEO / ETH / QASH / ARK / STRAT

By largest holdings by Volume:

VEN / QASH / ARK / NEO / STRAT / ETH

SO...here is my tip (again, not financial advice, just what I have gleaned after hours of research).

Internet Node Token (INT). The IOTA of China. Criminally undervalued at the moment, with the potential for 100x gains in the future. Most people in the West are not even aware this thing exists yet. If you look at the market cap for IOTA, you can see how big this thing can get.

Superstar team, with heavy heavy expertise in Internet of Things application technology, big partnerships (IBM, Microsoft) and a massive use case - the IoT industry is set to be one of the biggest on Earth over the next few years.
Source this.
Sounds like pump and dump shitcoin.

eish. if you got it, might as well HLOD at this point. looks like it's going sub 8k shortly

Source this.
Sounds like pump and dump shitcoin.

Go do your own research. If you don’t want to invest.....don’t. Not my job to convince you and nobody is holding a gun to your head.

I read the same thing about it last week. Hard to get a good read on it.

As a start - go to their website. Read their whitepaper. Research their team. Will help you get a better read.

ETHOS
POWR
AGI
INT
VEN
BDG
INS
QSP
SETH (not yet on market)

Ethereum and Vechain will appear the most. Neo probably coming in at third.

Go do your own research. If you don’t want to invest.....don’t. Not my job to convince you and nobody is holding a gun to your head.
"Do your own research"
Says the guy posting unsubstantiated research about a currency he holds and desires to gain in value.

"Do your own research"
Says the guy posting unsubstantiated research about a currency he holds and desires to gain in value.

Mate, my position is clear. Someone asked me for my thoughts, I gave them. The fact that I actually invest in the coins I have researched and believe in is hardly surprising. They are not going to gain or drop value based on a few guys from sherdog investing, so don’t worry your pretty little head about that.

Back