CTE is scary . Could head shots be avoided?

Of course they can be avoided, you just need this guy in your corner:

2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323

TS argument is so invalid. People arent forced to fight. When they enter the ring they accept the hazards that come with it. Just like Police Officers, professional athletes, Firefighters, construction workers, soldiers, postal workers with the damn dogs. It comes with the territory. If you dont want to get hit in the head dont fight period.

medicine evolving. I mean, not avoiding head shots but making that brain damage could be easily reversed

for how long did you boxed \ kickboxed

I didn't. i played hockey and led a hard life. I like Matt Hughes got into a car wreck, i got t-boned, that ruined much of my brain, from all my injuries in my past i basically lost 90% of my brain in 1 shot. I have spent the last year learning to walk again, i still use the therapy pools 6 days a week. But everytyhing is broken, and nobody is sure i will ever walk proper again, or if in a couple years i will have any functioning brain left to me.

Don't care. I like watching my favorite fighters fight and then after they start declining, they're dead to me.

I'll take a legends League with open hand slaps.

Yes, headshots can be avoided totally. It's called "grappling tournaments".

Back