Opinion Cultural Marxism is a Nazi conspiracy theory.

Very interesting. Pretty sure this is a secret message to Jewish Marxists. Anyone else decipher it?
🏨☸x⚫ πŸš„πŸš‘πŸŽ πŸš²πŸ›³βŠ–πŸ’ β“˜βš«πŸš„πŸ›³ β—Όβ“˜xβœ§πŸ’ βœ“βš«πŸ›‘ β—Όβ“˜xβœ§πŸ’ β“˜βš«πŸš„πŸ›³ πŸš²πŸ›³βŠ–?🌢 πŸš„πŸš‘πŸŽβš« β›³πŸŽ ?πŸš‘βœ“βœ§βœ§ 🚫☸✧🎁 πŸš„πŸš‘πŸŽ β›³πŸ›³xβœ§πŸ›‘πŸ•· β›°β˜Έβœ“πŸš‘βœ“πŸš‘βœ“πŸš‘πŸ•·

🀫

Yes, yes, I've seen this before. Somebody edited the cultural Marxism article in 2014 , then it was updated, and this is supposed to be proof (((they))) are doing...something.

Still standing after that Knock Out blow, huh?

I'm in agreement that the label "cultural marxism" is vague to the point of being meaningless. When people use the term, they seem to be simply using it as a catch-all for anything they dislike.

It's almost as embarrassing as those who use the term "Nazi" as a catch-all for anything they dislike.

It's become a silly term, but not as goofy and wildly oxymoronic as "left-wing fascism" given the key principles of it are rooted in racial/ethnic pride and priority, cultural parochialism, traditionalism, extreme militarism and ultra-nationalism; while viewing globalism, feminism, marxism, multiculturalism, and virtually all forms of liberalism with vitriolic contempt.

One of my favorite things about the emergence of the term "woke" is not having to type out social justice warrior or cultural marxism when engaging with these idiots.

For them, the Nazism isn't a bug.
It's a feature.

giphy.gif

gRp2lTd.png

giphy.gif

Man, you really do get all your shitty opinions from 4chan nazi memes, don't ya

man, look at that "scholarly source" <Lmaoo>

"journal of social justice"

?

Founded in 1974, Social Justice is a quarterly peer-reviewed educational journal that seeks to inform theory and praxis on issues of equality and justice...

...Joan Braune, Ph.D., is a Lecturer in Philosophy at Gonzaga University and a member of the International Council of Experts for the Gonzaga Institute for Hate Studies. Her research lies in Critical Theory and Hate Studies. Her first book was Erich Fromm’s Revolutionary Hope: Prophetic Messianism as a Critical Theory of the Future (Sense Publishers 2014), and she is co-editor of the forthcoming anthology The Critical Theory of Erich Fromm: Essays on Hope, Humanism, and the Future (Bloomsbury, 2020), edited by Kieran Durkin and Joan Braune. She is currently writing a book on U.S. fascist movements for the Routledge series on Fascism and the Far-Right, with the working title Paths through the Void: Understanding and Overcoming U.S. Fascist Movements. In addition to her academic work, she is a community activist and public speaker whose work for the past few years has focused on countering hate groups.

I think trannies get brought up so often because it's the easiest gotcha when debating lefties.

You think I'm stupid for my views on x, y and z while you think that a man can literally be a woman by just simply saying he's a woman?

Difficult to take anything someone says seriously when they side with that. It's on the same level as taking a true flat earther seriously. If you can't even understand simple concepts that toddlers understand, how are we supposed to engage in more in depth and serious conversations?

?

Founded in 1974, Social Justice is a quarterly peer-reviewed educational journal that seeks to inform theory and praxis on issues of equality and justice...

...Joan Braune, Ph.D., is a Lecturer in Philosophy at Gonzaga University and a member of the International Council of Experts for the Gonzaga Institute for Hate Studies. Her research lies in Critical Theory and Hate Studies. Her first book was Erich Fromm’s Revolutionary Hope: Prophetic Messianism as a Critical Theory of the Future (Sense Publishers 2014), and she is co-editor of the forthcoming anthology The Critical Theory of Erich Fromm: Essays on Hope, Humanism, and the Future (Bloomsbury, 2020), edited by Kieran Durkin and Joan Braune. She is currently writing a book on U.S. fascist movements for the Routledge series on Fascism and the Far-Right, with the working title Paths through the Void: Understanding and Overcoming U.S. Fascist Movements. In addition to her academic work, she is a community activist and public speaker whose work for the past few years has focused on countering hate groups.

critical theory...lol...so woke...

Man, you really do get all your shitty opinions from 4chan nazi memes, don't ya
When you trace the origins of the reemergence of the term in the 21st century, that's literally what happened.

William Lind gave a speech at a Holocaust Denial Conference in 2002 titled "Cultural Marxism." It proved to be a big hit with the boys on Stormfront. From there, the term found its way to 4chan, where they enjoyed making their memes about it, and it spread among the alt-right losers. Now you can see it entering the lexicon of more mainstream MAGA degenerates.

I'm tired of reading comments from deplorables on here insisting it's real. It's not. Stop it. Get help. It's literally a 100 year old Nazi conspiracy theory that Hitler wrote about in Mein Kampf. They just took whatever they didn't like about their society and culture and made believe it was a grand conspiracy (by Jewish-Marxists) to destroy their civilization, when it was just people with different tastes and opinions from what they preferred.

Just take a look at some examples the Nazis used:

1. Strange fonts used in writing. Yes, apparently some fonts were a conspiracy by Marxist Jews to destroy German culture. Can you imagine if wingdings was around then? β„οΈŽβ™’οΈŽβ™οΈŽβ“οΈŽ β¬₯οΈŽβ–‘οΈŽβ—†οΈŽβ—οΈŽβ™ŽοΈŽ β™’οΈŽβ™‹οΈŽβ–οΈŽβ™οΈŽ β™‘οΈŽβ–‘οΈŽβ– οΈŽβ™οΈŽ β™οΈŽβ’οΈŽβ™‹οΈŽβŒ˜οΈŽβ“οΈŽβœοΈŽ
2. "Degenerate art." Failed artist Hitler spread his hatred far and wide here. Basically, anything cool and interesting and with some verve he hated. There was even a "degenerate art exhibition" held in 1937, featuring more than 650 pieces of art. Many of them were from famous, very talented painters. 4 of them, for example, were from Picasso. Artists like Edvard Munch, famous for the "The Scream," were also banned as degenerate. :eek:
3. "Degenerate music." Apparently "negermusik" like jazz was a political weapon of the Jews! So was Igor Stravinsky, apparently.
4. "Degenerate literature." Hemingway? Huxley? Kafka? Proust? Degenerates. All banned! How...Kafkaesque.

I could go on for a long time here. Hitler & his team of sourpusses whined about a whole lot more, like architecture. Suffice it to say, none of this stuff has anything to do with a Jewish-Marxist plot to destroy German culture, obviously. Looking back at this in 2023, you should realize how ridiculous it is. I'm sorry you don't like atonal guitar solos, but it's not a plot to by Jewish-Marxists to destroy your society, it's just people making music you don't like. Far from degenerating culture, Stravinsky, Kafka, Picasso, etc are now recognized as some of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

If you don't like something, then don't like it. You shouldn't need to conjure up some weird persecution fetish to justify it if your position isn't retarded.

Its etymology clearly is-

Looking at the people who seemingly arbitrarily y use it on this forum, kinda reinforces that.

It's that same primitive and gullible mindset.

I think most people that use the phrase today aren't using it in the context of the jewish CT. Its just become a phrase to describe radical left woke insanity. I actually only see leftwingers mentioning it being tied to Jewish people. The same useful idiots also tell us "globalist" is an anti-semitic slur.

When you trace the origins of the reemergence of the term in the 21st century, that's literally what happened.

William Lind gave a speech at a Holocaust Denial Conference in 2002 titled "Cultural Marxism." It proved to be a big hit with the boys on Stormfront. From there, the term found its way to 4chan, where they enjoyed making their memes about it, and it spread among the alt-right losers. Now you can see it entering the lexicon of more mainstream MAGA degenerates.

You read any Gramsci, friend?

I think most people that use the phrase today aren't using it in the context of the jewish CT. Its just become a phrase to describe radical left woke insanity. I actually only see leftwingers mentioning it being tied to Jewish people. The same useful idiots also tell us "globalist" is an anti-semitic slur.
Could you not have used another term to describe "radical left woke insanity" than borrowing from the Nazi lexicon? Were all the other words taken?

As I mentioned, William Lind is responsible for popularizing the term in the 21st century, and he did so through speaking at a holocaust denial conference. Does a holocaust denial conference sound like it's outside the context of the Jewish CT?

And globalist absolutely is sometimes an antisemitic dog whistle. Ridiculous and historically illiterate to claim otherwise. In the 1920's it was "the international Jew." Henry Ford famously published booklets with that title in the 1920's. International finance and commerce was supposed to have made Jews disloyal to the countries they live in; that is, globalists.

Could you not have used another term to describe "radical left woke insanity" than borrowing from the Nazi lexicon? Were all the other words taken?

As I mentioned, William Lind is responsible for popularizing the term in the 21st century, and he did so through speaking at a holocaust denial conference. Does a holocaust denial conference sound like it's outside the context of the Jewish CT?
Considering Marxists themselves have referred to themselves as cultural revolutionaries (and Marxist cultural theory is a thing), I'm not sure there is a present day better term to describe them. And its a bit more mature to use cultural marxism in place of Wokester or SJW.

And globalist absolutely is sometimes an antisemitic dog whistle. Ridiculous and historically illiterate to claim otherwise. In the 1920's it was "the international Jew." Henry Ford famously published booklets with that title in the 1920's. International finance and commerce was supposed to have made Jews disloyal to the countries they live in; that is, globalists.
Again, is there a better word to describe the opposite of "nationalist"?

Its pretty obvious what the trend is here. It doesn't matter what words are being used. Those that use them are going to be labeled Nazis and leftwingers full of vitriol will just eat it up.

To a limited extent a very long time ago.
So you're aware that there is a clear distinction in Hitler's misuse of the premise as a Jewish conspiracy theory and the use as a well understood ideology of leading leftist think tanks? Cultural hegemony? Second wave communism as I like to call it. The understanding that Marxist principles could not come about solely on economic reform, but that change in the narrative, class structure and acceptance through cultural revolution was also a key part of the process.

Back