Cuphead: The game you might have heard of 5 years ago finally has a release date!

OK, on my second playthrough and the dragon wasn't nearly as hard. But I'm having real trouble with the dice King. I'm gonna switch to auto parry charm I think it will make it easier.

I was quite fortunate with King Dice. I struggled with him until i realized the corners can be safe spots and i got the timing for bouncing on his cards. On the attempt where i actually beat Dice i got the trophy for not getting hit to my surprised.

I was quite fortunate with King Dice. I struggled with him until i realized the corners can be safe spots and i got the timing for bouncing on his cards. On the attempt where i actually beat Dice i got the trophy for not getting hit to my surprised.
I beat him quickly after writing that post. I saw a few tips on yt. One of the main frustration was getting the right number on the dice, had to go with a feel based approach on that one.

Oh man I thought this was about resting your drink on top of a persons head while they give you a BJ.
I was way off.

Back