Media Current Goat spars Future Goat

Bo Nickal needed some more regional fights before the UFC. I worry they’re gonna throw him to the wolves when his game isn’t very complete yet.
According to this place, he should be fighting the top 5 with only a few fights under his belt. Same with Jake Paul, they say he should box the elite

According to this place, he should be fighting the top 5 with only a few fights under his belt. Same with Jake Paul, they say he should box the elite
Its more because of the way Bo talks about being able to beat everyone. Saying stuff like "If i get a hold of Pereira or Izzy, its game over", how no one else is on his level, being future champion, thinking he can beat Khamzat etc. When you talk that much you should prove it rather than just crush tomato cans. If he wasn't so cocky, and wasn't shoved down our throats by the UFC, no one would complain about his resume or opposition at this stage

Its more because of the way Bo talks about being able to beat everyone. Saying stuff like "If i get a hold of Pereira or Izzy, its game over", how no one else is on his level, being future champion, thinking he can beat Khamzat etc. When you talk that much you should prove it rather than just crush tomato cans. If he wasn't so cocky, and wasn't shoved down our throats by the UFC, no one would complain about his resume or opposition at this stage
I think he means once he gains more experience and develops all his skills. He’s still beating ufc level guys with hardly any experience, it’s better than him fighting 0-1 cans in the regionals

This might be pretty old video, Jon Goat Jones teaching young Bo AnakiNickal some grappling tip. Real wholesome.

Click bait and switch.... Khabib not anywhere in the video...
BAN TS

Bo Nickal needed some more regional fights before the UFC. I worry they’re gonna throw him to the wolves when his game isn’t very complete yet.

Dude is on the main card of the biggest event in nearly a decade, fuck yes throw him to the wolves.

Back