Media Curtis Blaydes enters the "worst tattoo in MMA" rankings

Are those small lions supposed to be his kids? What if he gets his girl pregnant again, hes gonna make her abort? Imagine telling your kids why hes the only one not on dads tattoo..

it’s conjoined twins cubs

8ufccm6rs1p71.jpg

Damn these fighters have money so why not go to a good tattoo artist?

I don't fully get the point of tattoos. Your nickname is razor because your last name is blaydes. Idk how that is a good enough reason to get a massive razorblade tattoo'd on your body lol. Also people that get dragonball z stuff tattoo'd on their body. tbf I've thought about getting tattoos myself but when I really think about it, what is there that I would want to permanently tattoo onto my body? I honestly can't think of anything
Theres nothing to get. Some people like to do it,and some dont

I completley understand why he got the tatoo. Its just very poorly done.

Tatoos are good for fighters because it makes it easier to recognize them. Giant black man becomes "Oh right that blaydes guy,I recognize that tatoo"

But its fuckin shite unfortunatley hahah

I don’t think it’s that bad actually, you can clearly the skills in the tat. Only slight prb is that it’s too life like, too exact of the picture they probably used.
That shit is fuckin awful. If you want a photorealistic tatoo you go to a professional who specializes in that kind of work.

Not Ricardo from down the block who gonna give him "A sweet deal"

Also it's a bit weird placement because he's not overly tatted so it stands out even more. People with their heads blasted usually are fully tatted so it flows together well. Kevin just has the back of his head tatted and a backpiece that isn't a full back piece. So when he's clothed all you are seeing is just the tattoo on the back of his head only if he doesn't have his hair covering it up. He can fix the flow by getting more tatts, he just skipped a lot of steps and went straight to the back of the head.

Also that tattoo is for a specific hair style only, it's for when he has his undercut man-bun. He should've picked a head tatt that would still look fine regardless of his hairstyle. If he were to go bald or shave his head, his tattoo wouldn't make sense because it's designed only for his hair style that he had when he got the tattoo. Most people that do head tatts get big pieces on the sides of their head that are stand-alone pieces or tatt the whole head so it doesn't matter if you have hair or no hair. He's most likely going to have to cover that up in the future or keep his hair long always and hope he doesn't go bald as he gets older.
Yeah its clearly a tatoo someone gets in a fuckin life crisis lol

Theres nothing to get. Some people like to do it,and some dont

I completley understand why he got the tatoo. Its just very poorly done.

Tatoos are good for fighters because it makes it easier to recognize them. Giant black man becomes "Oh right that blaydes guy,I recognize that tatoo"

But its fuckin shite unfortunatley hahah
I think some tattoos look good, I think some girls look hot with them, but I just couldn't put something permanently in my body like that. I think it's like if I got a haircut that looked really good but I had to stay with it forever or a nice shirt but I needed to use it forever. But to each his own. I know people who got a tat and some years down the road didn't care about it anymore, they just kind of forget about it.

I think some tattoos look good, I think some girls look hot with them, but I just couldn't put something permanently in my body like that. I think it's like if I got a haircut that looked really good but I had to stay with it forever or a nice shirt but I needed to use it forever. But to each his own. I know people who got a tat and some years down the road didn't care about it anymore, they just kind of forget about it.
Well yeah,sometimes the love for some tats die down,or people get coverups or alter it,or just leave it that way. Some people who get tats when their 18 are most likley going to regret them when their 30,cos ideas an 18 yr old has is usually something retarded lol

For sure I like Valentijn Overeem's back tatoo

Mark Hunt

hqdefault.jpg

Alessio Sakara

CAdPQrXW8AAXb9V

The ones that don't try to depict anything in particular and are basically just decorations, seem to work the best. When someone tries to tattoo a face, or an object, on their body, it usually looks pretty bad, like Blaydes's switchblade or Lesnar's sword. It just sticks out because there's nothing else.

I suppose the lesson is that if you're going to get a tattoo, it's better to go all the way and get a bunch of tattoos. Some of them may not look that great but it won't be as noticeable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back