Cut Cormier

Yeah, the UFC will cut the p4p #1 for the offense of stepping up and saving their MSG card on short notice with an injury.
DC is risking a multi million dollar fight with brock lesnar, an easily winnable fight in my opinion. To step in and save a card a month away against the number 2 ranked heavyweight who could potentially ko him stiff and all you can do is complain. think about that for a second.
This +1000.
DC is injured, so is Lewis. They are doing this to save that card on short notice.
Because they are both injured the fight is "fair" compared to one vs Gus, Jones or Stipe who would be tougher opponents and uninjured

Mods, cut his account for making retarded threads.

Let’s cut Conor because he has never defended a belt, rather.

Why would I get banned? Wtf is that shit lol 2nd guy saying it today
You post shit, you have not been here long and have been yellow carded, you started an intentionally dumb thread.

All that combined = you will be banned soon. Dont worry you can just make another account though champ.

i fail to see why fighting a hw who is 9-1 in his last 10 with 7 finishes against good competition is a joke decision by cormier?

honestly who else is there?

Blaydes has a fight coming up against Ngannau and Stipe just lost in brutal fashion against DC.

True, it's just Lewis himself said post fight that he isn't ready for a title shot and his cardio sucks, I guess it's that what is swaying me. DC is taking a risk I guess although its a very calculated one. Stipe might have been willing to fight him on 230 instead?

Stipe might have been willing to fight him on 230 instead?

true but do we as fans truly want to see another rematch while the outcome of their first fight was verry clear in the first place?

i would certainly like a rematch somewhere down the line as i am a huge fan of both but Stipe should win 1 or 2 fights first.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back