cybiko! those great electronics or toys nobody had

This thread is for awesome games/toys/electronics u loved but never caught on to mass appeal
I will start with:
Before smartphones there was this little handheld gaming/computing device called a cybiko
440px-Cybiko.jpg

This thing was awesome. You could chat and play games with ur friends wireless (although range wasnt great). I was a freshman in high school when this came out. Keep in mind this was before high school students had phones or could text. So I would be able to text and play games with the very few (I think 3 other) people in my school who had one. Its too bad it never caught on it had a lot of potential.

Anyone could develop games and apps for it, as a result there was a strong online community developing great free games. The manufacturer also made free games all the time. You could add an mp3 player.

I loved this little machine. It tried its hardest to be a smartphone before smartphones. For its time it was truly fun and amazing.

When did this come out never heard of it.

The Dreamcast was fucking trill.

I played that thing more than my PS.

Shame Segas an incompetent company.

I always wanted a Sega Saturn.

Though, its likely just another shit console.

dreamcast

was way b4 its time

dreamcast_1.jpg

Man, dreamcast was so fucking awesome. I was so bummed out after it flopped so quickly especially when I loved my Sega CD and after it flopped I thought Dreamcast would be the console to really take off as I was a Sega fan for life.

I always thought jig dolls would be more popular

dreamcast? this was supposed to be shit nobody had and we've got like 5 in here alone, not a nostalgia thread.

If you repped cybiko make some noise!!!

Can’t believe you actually made this as a thread and then brought it back 4 years later. Classic @lakersfan45. Make some nooooiiiiiiissseeeee

Back