D-Rose leaves Cavs, future uncertain

In fairness, he only won that MVP because the media were mad at Bern for 'The Decision'.

Depends on how you define MVP. If it's strictly best player, which it oughta be, then yeah it shoulda been LeBron. But that's historically not been the case though. Derrick led the Bulls to a 1 seed and 62-20 record while being the only legit scoring option on the team. Jordan woulda won 12 MVPs if it was just about best player, though.

Damn, Derrick played like a champ in his last playoff series for the Bulls too---sticking a buzzer-beating 3 right in LeBron's grill. Lebron did the same the next game otherwise the Bulls mighta went up 3-1. Had Pau not missed 2 of those games, it's quite possible the Bulls win that series. Side Note: Fred Hoiberf, with the exact same squad, failed to make the playoffs the following year.

Biggest sports tragedy in Chicago history, easily surpassing Gale Sayrrs, who's in the HOF.

You still coming to Spire tonight?
I just got your phone call. Im at work. Illtry and make it if i get out early early tonight. Hve work tom too..
Mal was hitting me up right now too

Depends on how you define MVP. If it's strictly best player, which it oughta be, then yeah it shoulda been LeBron. But that's historically not been the case though. Derrick led the Bulls to a 1 seed and 62-20 record while being the only legit scoring option on the team. Jordan woulda won 12 MVPs if it was just about best player, though.

Damn, Derrick played like a champ in his last playoff series for the Bulls too---sticking a buzzer-beating 3 right in LeBron's grill. Lebron did the same the next game otherwise the Bulls mighta went up 3-1. Had Pau not missed 2 of those games, it's quite possible the Bulls win that series. Side Note: Fred Hoiberf, with the exact same squad, failed to make the playoffs the following year.

Biggest sports tragedy in Chicago history, easily surpassing Gale Sayrrs, who's in the HOF.
Like Mantle, Jordan, Gretzky, and others, writers just look for reasons not to give Bern the MVP. They hate giving it to the same person every year. That Bulls' record, on a team carried by defense (which he wasn't a real factor in), not offense, is literally the only argument for Rose that season, other than 'Fuck Bern' (which I'm fine with).

In fairness, he only won that MVP because the media were mad at Bern for 'The Decision'.
Yeah, it's funny how people complain about Nash winning MVP while Kobe was tanking in LA when Rose easily has the least deserved MVP of the 21st century NBA.

Back