Dagestani fighters today: 4-0

I can be right about Dagestanis and like butt stuff at the same time pleighboi

<{silvanormal}>

yes-you-can-gif-1.gif

I think it'd probably be fuckin' weird to be from Dagestan.. A bunch of neckbeard, white muslims that live in the mountains right in middle of Europe, the middle east, and central Asia. Looking back in history who HASN'T invaded Dagestan at one point? No wonder they're so crazy.

They're a mixture of all the people from the regions you mentioned. Probably doesn't hurt their genetics, their ancestors were some of the greatest conquerors.

"best fighters" ... hm ... what about japan? they are fuuuuuuuuuuuuucken good in kickboxing & boxing.

Its almost like the UFC books favorable matchups for the "hometown" fighters.... hmmm...

Ankalaev looked decent. The rest of them fought awful fights.

Dagestan fighters are incredibly overrated and despite technically getting the 'win' in most of their matches they didn't look particularly good doing it and Kajan was robbed badly.

They're a mixture of all the people from the regions you mentioned. Probably doesn't hurt their genetics, their ancestors were some of the greatest conquerors.

There is definitely some regional admixture there, although not a lot, but you can tell with certain guys. Most of them maintain a European component, while others look or have more middle eastern features. The Mongol componant didn't get absorbed into their gene pool, who for the most part were tolerant as long as tributes were paid. but the Turks would mix with who they conquered.. That is why the Turks are not a pure race. What is his name? Ruslan Khabilov is Turkic I believe.

Damn, it's safe to say Dagestan fighters are the best MMA fighters in the world without a doubt
All favorable match ups my dude. although was and have been impressed by almost every guy to come out lf dagestan. Some killers for sure

There is definitely some regional admixture there, although not a lot, but you can tell with certain guys. Most of them maintain a European component, while others look or have more middle eastern features. The Mongol componant didn't get absorbed into their gene pool, who for the most part were tolerant as long as tributes were paid. but the Turks would mix with who they conquered.. That is why the Turks are not a pure race. What is his name? Ruslan Khabilov is Turkic I believe.

Actually their european blood is probably much less than their middle eastern and mongolian admixture. None of them look like whites whereas they could easily blend in the middle east or central asia. The only euro signs in their genes is their light skin.

Dagestanis cluster with Turks, Iranians and other Northern Middle Easterners in genetic tests. Most people in here have no idea about population genetics which is why misinformation is continuously posted in here.

PCA-of-the-ancient-Hungarian-time-series-Combined-plot-of-Principal-Component-Analyses.png

A bunch of overrated neckbeards that pad their records against bums and people drool over them like they are unstoppable.

Soon the dream is going to be over.

lol and people said I have a Slav fetish when I singled out Dagestan as having some of the best fighters in the world.

Y'all can eat my ass.

Dagestanis aren't Slavic.

They're Turkic/Iranic depending on the tribe.

That part of Russia is actually closer to the Middle East than to Europe.

Slavs look more like Germans than Southern Europeans or Middle Eastern peoples.

A bunch of overrated neckbeards that pad their records against bums and people drool over them like they are unstoppable.

Soon the dream is going to be over.

Conor couldn't even pad his record against bums though. He has 3 losses and 1 of them is to a guy with a negative record.

Back