daken7's Easy On The Caffeine Bub Pub

Soooo... just added a World's Bronze medalist kayaker to the program.. apparently?

Is this real life?

Just did some one arm chin ups. Didn't expect to be able to.

Free hand on wrist or free hand down?

Free hand on wrist. It is my first time trying them. Was discussing them with someone else at the gym, he acually did do a free handed neutral grip one. It was pretty cool.

I'm still pretty chuffed though. Didn't think I could do it. This is someone who couldn't do any chuin ups a few years ago.

That isn't a one armed chin up. If you don't believe me, try one without grabbing your wrist. It may take you a little longer than it took you to master the criss cross with a jump rope.

That isn't a one armed
chin up. If you don't believe me, try one without grabbing your wrist.
It may take you a little longer than it took you to master the criss
cross with a jump rope.

I did try it. Failed. An for the record, a mate who does boxing told me I'm not crossing my arms across enough when I do them so feel free to further mock me.

Not everyone was a highschool athlete or is naturally athletic or gifted. I've had to ltarally scratch and claw for every gain I've made without any real guidance. There was a time, at the same bodyweight I am now when I couldn't even jug for 5 minutes witout having to stop. So mock all you want because your opinion means fuck all to me.

I don't mock you for any other reason than thinking you're a d-bag from your previous posts. Good for you for working hard to get where you are, and I mean that with sincerity. I work with athletes everyday and I understand all people are different. I'll never trash someone just because they aren't as naturally athletic as I am.

Yeah, you just come off as an angry kid who refuses to take input from people far more experienced than you.

I don't mock you for
any other reason than thinking you're a d-bag from your previous posts.
Good for you for working hard to get where you are, and I mean that with
sincerity. I work with athletes everyday and I understand all people
are different. I'll never trash someone just because they aren't as
naturally athletic as I am.

I haven't been a d-bag to anyone who wasn't to me first. Least I hope I haven't anyway.

And if my back stays in one piece this year, and if I don't fuck with something that's working for me for the sake of variety, I should make a lot more gains this year. I better fucking do anyway.

Yeah, you just come off
as an angry kid who refuses to take input from people far more
experienced than you.

That's the thing though, I probably have more experience than a lot of the posters on here. The only advice I recieved was "do starting strength" and considering my poor recovery due to lack of sleep, my back limiting what I can do, the fact that I wasted my noob gains a long time ago and the fact that my body seems quite vunarable to overuse injuries renders that advice kind of useless to me.

To add to my preivious post, I've learnt what works for me. Fucking with technique and injuries have kept me from making bigger gains. It's not like I haven't maade gains in the last 3 years because I have. What I am doing right now is working fine so there is no need to change it while it's working.

cue:

ThatEscalatedQuickly-1.jpg

That's the thing though, I probably have more experience than a lot of the posters on here. The only advice I recieved was "do starting strength" and considering my poor recovery due to lack of sleep, my back limiting what I can do, the fact that I wasted my noob gains a long time ago and the fact that my body seems quite vunarable to overuse injuries renders that advice kind of useless to me.

How exactly does one go about "wasting" noob gains?

Back