International Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans'

Both he and Hillary are the flip sides of the same coin, the same bi-polar entity that broke the prior wheel of time (Utopia, Eden, whatever you want to call it), and sent us on the course we are on now. Down the hole of insanity and obsession.

Both are the mirror image of the same needle, weaving the threads of time, as the wheel wills.

Fair enough. If you are interested in that kind of stuff. There was this Thule society in Germany in the 1920's.
They sort of believed in Old Germanic mystical stuff. Now Hitler himself didn't believe in that. But Hess and especially Himmler were deep into that.
A lot of that stuff has made its way into the SS and 3rd Reich ideology in general.

So if you are interested in same whacky stuff about Old Northern gods I can only recommend it.

Fair enough. If you are interested in that kind of stuff. There was this Thule society in Germany in the 1920's.
They sort of believed in Old Germanic mystical stuff. Now Hitler himself didn't believe in that. But Hess and especially Himmler were deep into that.
A lot of that stuff has made its way into the SS and 3rd Reich ideology in general.

So if you are interested in same whacky stuff about Old Northern gods I can only recommend it.

I might check it out for some fun. I am just joking tho, and using plot elements from the Wheel of Time series IRL. In most of my posts, I try to incorporate some theme from the wheel of time and/or how Gene Hackman is the GOAT actor.

On the for reals tho, I thought Hitler did buy into some of the old Norse and Germanic mythos, or at least some of the Nazis did. I am likely wrong tho :(

I might check it out for some fun. I am just joking tho, and using plot elements from the Wheel of Time series IRL. In most of my posts, I try to incorporate some theme from the wheel of time and/or how Gene Hackman is the GOAT actor.

On the for reals tho, I thought Hitler did buy into some of the old Norse and Germanic mythos, or at least some of the Nazis did. I am likely wrong tho :(

Yeah, I had a hunch you weren't 100% serious.
But heh around here you never know :).

Sure, they should go back...

If the European countries that took them in tell them to.
And if their home countries stop blowing up.
And if they can be guaranteed safe reception back in their home countries.

That's a lot of ifs.

Like, I'm sure HHDL doesn't suggest Germany should ship a bunch of Syrians back to Idlib tomorrow.

They making a TV series of that. Never finished those books. Got to 8 or nine I think before I just couldn't do it anymore

Not at the current rate they're not. You guys messed up hard. Immigration is ok if it's a slow trickle. This flood is going to change your continent into something else, and it's going to be terrible.
But at least you'll have good food, right?
No, he's not wrong. It doesn't mean you can't have ethnic diversity either, they can become westerners and part of western culture.

Sure, they should go back...

If the European countries that took them in tell them to.
And if their home countries stop blowing up.
And if they can be guaranteed safe reception back in their home countries.

That's a lot of ifs.

Like, I'm sure HHDL doesn't suggest Germany should ship a bunch of Syrians back to Idlib tomorrow.

Well not if they since have gotten a job. We need those people to stay.
That is actually one of things that doesn't get mention often.
But in Germany, we have refugees that are in Germany for a few years and have since gotten a job and some even did a proper apprenticeship.
And now their Asylum application has been denied so they have to leave even if their employers vouch for them that they need them.

Now some of them are doing jobs Germany really needs manpower for like healthcare workers or low skilled manual labour.
Letting people just walk in is stupid enough but now sending those back home that contribute is a whole new level of stupidity.
And the kicker is those people get kicked out very fast because they are law-abiding citizens that show up to their deportation.

I don't like to criticise the Fatherland but that's really a real shame.

I can honestly say I’ve never given a shit what that goon thinks I’m not going to start now.

It is a controversial statement, seeing as how popular he is in leftist circles.

The problem is that a lot of lefties romanticize Buddhism and fail to understand that many sects of Buddhism can be just as extremely dogmatic, homophobic, abusive and misogynistic as the worst religions. There is a lot of sexual and physical abuse that goes on in Buddhist monasteries.

The Dalai Lama (who is not the authority on all of Buddhism just his particular sect) explains that homosexuality is considered a deviant act according to Buddhist scriptures. If you want to be a good Buddhist, then you have to refrain from homosexuality as well as certain sexual acts in a male-female marriage like oral and anal sex.

Compassionate or confusing? The Dalai Lama on same-sex marriage

The real difference between the two comments is that the latter is addressed to Buddhists, while the former is not. As he told ‘The Age’ in a 1999 interview:

They [his Californian followers] want me to condone homosexuality. But I am a Buddhist and, for a Buddhist, a relationship between two men is wrong. Some sexual conduct in marriage is also wrong," he says. “For example, using one's mouth and the other hole.” “This too is wrong," he adds, shaking his hand up and down vigorously. I look at the translator, perplexed. “Masturbation, madam,'' he says. The Dalai Lama laughs as I blush. “If an individual has no faith, that is a different matter," he says. “If two men really love each other and are not religious, then that is OK by me."

Much to the dismay of flaky Westerners, it turns out that the Dalai Lama’s religious beliefs are just as sexually limiting as those of pretty much any other major religious sect. The real difference between the Pope and the Dalai Lama is that, for reasons of pragmatism or of doctrine, the Dalai Lama maintains a sharp distinction between morality for Buddhists, and morality for the rest of us. His latest comments show that the Dalai Lama still maintains this double-standard for believers, stating that:

“People who have belief or who have special traditions, then you should follow according to your own tradition. Like Buddhism, there are different kinds of sexual misconduct, so you should follow properly.”

Last edited by a moderator:
31a93daaf73fc60002b635e4e7b06c5327accc62.jpg

I wonder if this will change some people's outlook on him.

He is right however, as it is now, the modern immigration is reminiscing of the old colonialism, yesterday, European transferred goods and other commodities back to Europe, today European countries "transfer" young able bodied men and leave old people and women to fend for themselves in their home countries.
I think the only people who disagree with the sentiment are the religious Muslims who want to takeover, cause they believe Islam should rule all lands.
And the European elites who see Nationalism as a threat.

Dalai Lama's 'sexist' quip ruffles equality activists

Tibetan Buddhists’ spiritual leader tells BBC that a female Dalai Lama would have to be ‘very, very, attractive’ or be ‘not much use’

In an interview, the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhists said there was no reason why a future Dalai Lama could not be a woman – but she would have to be good looking otherwise she would be “not much use”.

The reporter asked whether he meant a female Dalai Lama would be very attractive? “I mean, if female Dalai Lama come, then that female must be very attractive,” the Dalai Lama said. “Otherwise not much use.” Myrie said: “Really? You’re joking.” Gyatso replied: “No, true!”

The Dalai Lama is a nationalist who hates women and considers homosexuality to be a sexual misconduct.

dalai-lama-1.jpg

The problem is that a lot of lefties romanticize Buddhism and fail to understand that many sects of Buddhism can be extremely dogmatic, homophobic, abusive and misogynistic as the worst religions. There is a lot of sexual and physical abuse that goes on in Buddhist monasteries.

The Dalai Lama (who is not the authority on all of Buddhism just his particular sect) explains that homosexuality is considered a deviant act according to Buddhist scriptures. If you want to be a good Buddhist, then you have to refrain from homosexuality as well as certain sexual acts in a male-female marriage like oral and anal sex.

Compassionate or confusing? The Dalai Lama on same-sex marriage

The real difference between the two comments is that the latter is addressed to Buddhists, while the former is not. As he told ‘The Age’ in a 1999 interview:

They [his Californian followers] want me to condone homosexuality. But I am a Buddhist and, for a Buddhist, a relationship between two men is wrong. Some sexual conduct in marriage is also wrong," he says. “For example, using one's mouth and the other hole.” “This too is wrong," he adds, shaking his hand up and down vigorously. I look at the translator, perplexed. “Masturbation, madam,'' he says. The Dalai Lama laughs as I blush. “If an individual has no faith, that is a different matter," he says. “If two men really love each other and are not religious, then that is OK by me."

Much to the dismay of flaky Westerners, it turns out that the Dalai Lama’s religious beliefs are just as sexually limiting as those of pretty much any other major religious sect. The real difference between the Pope and the Dalai Lama is that, for reasons of pragmatism or of doctrine, the Dalai Lama maintains a sharp distinction between morality for Buddhists, and morality for the rest of us. His latest comments show that the Dalai Lama still maintains this double-standard for believers, stating that:

“People who have belief or who have special traditions, then you should follow according to your own tradition. Like Buddhism, there are different kinds of sexual misconduct, so you should follow properly.”
The Dalai Lama is a dictator who headed a cult that exploited his fellow Tibetans. But that is an issue for the Tibetan people to sort out, because focusing on internal Tibetan problems plays right into the genocidal Chinese agenda to attack Tibetan independence and replace it with Han Chinese hegemony.

Only a matter of time before Antifa start sucker punching Buddhists.

Dalai Lama has always said the most obvious statements. This is no different.

Asylum has been granted on the condition that people go back to re-build their countries once they become safe again.

If you want to immigrate permanently then you should apply for citizenship through the legal route, instead of throwing your passports into the ocean and claiming refugee status.

And north America belongs to the natives.

The Lama said refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them.
Europe is doing pretty well for itself. I think we can stay.

The Lama said refugees should return to their native countries to rebuild them.
Europe is doing pretty well for itself. I think we can stay.
Nah, Europe has gone soft on Islamosupremacists and is trying to thwart Nationalists. They (traditional Euros) need American Nationalists to go there and help.

Last edited:
Back