Damning unseen footage of KHABIB throwing FIRST blows

The UFC will not keep a champion who will be suspended. You don't have to be intelligent to get this. The thickest among you should understand pretty quickly.
Okay that still doesn’t change the facts only the ufc can strip a champion in the ufc lol . So take it on the chin like Conor just don’t do that chicken dance ya bum

It's worth noting that what Khabid did was well out of character. You can only insult a man so much. Words have consequences.

What an animal
He should be stripped of his belt and get banned from the UFC
Go back to Dagestan caveman, you're not ready for civilization yet
That's clearly too much. Khabib embarrassed himself but it isn't as if this is beyond the pale for a prize fighter. He needs to receive his punishment and come back, hopefully, in control of his emotions.

Did Herb Dean respond yet? I thought I saw Khabib spit at Conor after the choke while Khabib was standing over Conor.

You can clearly see Conor is getting ready to sprawl. I don't know why people say because he surprised Conor with that and managed to knock him down his stand up is good by itself. It's not. But the threat of the take down makes it effective and is forgiving of his flaws. Also after he lands the first take down and manages to tire his opponent out a bit their strikes have less zip, and he can be more wild.
I'm no Conor fan and I agree with this. He got clipped off balance. Stunned, but not rocked. Have to give Conor credit for his chin. Not just the fight, but the bareknuckle shots he took after the fight.

Perfect Khabib analysis too. Even if his first takedown is defended successfully, the takedown is now at the front of his opponents mind. Each failed attempt is one closer to the first takedown. Then once he gets it, it's the beginning of the end. It's beautiful.

Khabib's chin is underrated too. So between that his opponents tiring, his jab and overhand go from being laughable to dangerous. The third round was similar to the Iaquinta fight. Khabib knew his opponent was too tired to hurt him, and seemed to want to practice boxing. Khabib probably lost both rounds but it didn't matter.

NSAC cant strip a belt from anyone, UFC has to do it... you dumbass
UFC strips him under "recommendation" of the commission. Conor vs Tony for the vacant belt. Either Tony or Conor vs Khabib once his suspension is up.

Watch

But have ya'll seen the video where he assaults Khabib's cornerman first? IMO Khabib jumps and gets rushed by the wanna be Khabib guy and he gets apprenhended right away.

The hero of the night is Dillon. He doesn't get enough credit for that bull charge towards Khabib just a millisecond after Khabib lands on the ground.

Fearless Dillon Danis.

Danis isn't a random spectator he's professional middleweight mma fighter. He charged khabib after he missed the flying foot stomp. So what.

The hero of the night is Dillon. He doesn't get enough credit for that bull charge towards Khabib just a millisecond after Khabib lands on the ground.

Fearless Dillon Danis.

He's the hero because he kicked off the situation by hurling abuse from ringside?

How McGregor's posse all act - Danis, Gallagher, Artem even - out of control disrespect - because ppl let them get away with it - even Conor had nothing done for jumping in the cage and attacking a ref, or flying his team of hangers-on haflway across the world just to assault fighters.

Then when it kicks off in their faces, they're the 'heros of the night', lol

Man all these ‘soul’ comments are creepy as fuck. Connor tweeted this morning. I think his soul is fine.

Back