Media Damon Jackson debuts new hairline at media day

I mean that’s pretty impressive. I just found out Dave Portnoy has a transplant. I have a full head of hair so I don’t have a need. I know people talk crap about the procedures but some of them are really impressive.

The sad thing is Jackson rocks the bald look extremely well. These MMA fighters and their vanity man, Smh.

Completely unbecoming of a man to show this kind of insecurity about his physical appearance.

Being a man means being at peace with things you cannot control. Trying to cheat nature for the superficiality of hair on one's head is sad.
Honestly I said fuck it and cut it all off. It didn't make sense paying a barber to try to convince me it wasn't as bad as it was every week.

What a comeback

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif
He couldn't fight it anymore, so he put on 40lbs of muscle and put his net worth in the 100 million plus category to keep his sex appeal

A mix of Chris Evans and Big John McCarthy

There are hair transplant clinics that offer stays at 4-5 star hotels. I mean you aren't there more than a week also...

Hmm wonder if the wife would be up for a vacay to turkey

Bros confidence must be at an all time high. DJ coming 4 the belt!

Completely unbecoming of a man to show this kind of insecurity about his physical appearance.

Being a man means being at peace with things you cannot control. Trying to cheat nature for the superficiality of hair on one's head is sad.
Who came up with the rules of being a man? You? Gtfo.

Being a man means i can tell you to go sit in your room kid. Let the adults discuss.

it looks good, def better than before. i give myself a few years before i jump on the TRT and do something similar.

I thank god every day when I wake up for my full and luscious locks. I’m only 34 though so time will tell. I hope I can have a wicked mop like my father and uncle both have. If I go bald, I’m on the next plane to Turkey tbh.

You forgot Silva, DJ, bald GSP, bald Jones, Aldo, Cormier...

But let's assume Akyiama was bald.
Would his nickname still be Sexyiama?

MMA Junkie~

"I just don't like him. Something about his face."

Imagine saying that about a black fighter.
Well, Mike Perry could...

You forgot Silva, DJ, bald GSP, bald Jones, Aldo, Cormier...

But let's assume Akyiama was bald.
Would his nickname still be Sexyiama?

Imagine saying that about a black fighter.
Well, Mike Perry could...

Saying it about any fighter when you're a MMA publication is low class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back