Media Damon Jackson debuts new hairline at media day

Ah yes how could I forget. Everyone wants to look like fedor
Yea my bad I'm sure you're a regular Brad Pitt.

I didn't mean any offense to a Greek God like you. Please forgive me lord.

You forgot Silva, DJ, bald GSP, bald Jones, Aldo, Cormier...

But let's assume Akyiama was bald.
Would his nickname still be Sexyiama?

Imagine saying that about a black fighter.
Well, Mike Perry could...
I didn't forget them. But those guys all shaved their heads clean by decision other than Cormier.

All those other guys are posers and can grow their hair back.

I think Fedor is the GOAT but Cormier also rocks the male pattern baldness well.

Honestly thought the balding look looked good on the guy.

Lol he looked like a psychopath. He would have looked better if he had totally shaved his head.

Plus I hope for him that his hair transplant will work on the long term. Costa and Ngannou went to Turkey years ago but now it seems like they didn't get any transplant.

I mean it's funny but I also don't really blame him - he's not a bad looking guy, but that fucking hair destroyed him in the looks department and he's not very old either.

He was only the 2/10 because before he was just letting it grow out while he was balding, which is the worst possible look. He would have looked fine if he's just buzzed it or razored it all off.

Nah his forehead is too big for a bald look. Do you see that thing? It’s the same length as his face.

Or get a hair transplant and look 1000x better

Usually requires multiple hair transplants and being on finasteride and minoxdil for life. You also need to be a good candidate for transplantation in the first place, anyone who balds too young, aggressively or diffuse thinners are really bad candidates.

on one hand, it looks great

on the other hand, literally everyone knows you are wearing a rug

Hair-loss is caused by testosterone sensitivity which doesn't sound very manly

Real men don’t go bald. Only betas do

That’s the most pussyfied thing I’ve heard today.

GSP, Fedor, Anderson, BJ Penn, Ernesto Hoost, Jones…the list goes on.

Not one High caliber fighter has long hair OR the potential to grow long hair. Hair loss comes from an influx of testosterone. So your girly long hair superior genetic theory goes completely out of the window. Literally just talking out of your ass to make you feel like you have some kind of leg up on other people.

Fact of the matter is, women have natural the genetics for long hair, not men.

Last edited:
That’s the most pussyfied thing I’ve heard today.

GSP, Fedor, Anderson, BJ Penn, Ernesto Hoost, Jones…the list goes on.

Not one High caliber fighter has long hair OR the potential to grow long hair. Hair loss comes from an influx of testosterone. So your girly long hair superior genetic theory goes completely out of the window. Literally just talking out of your ass to make you feel like you have some kind of leg up on other people.

Fact of the matter is, women have natural the genetics for long hair, not men.

Who said anything about length? Making up for something else that isn't long? o_O

Back