Dan Hardy names Mt. Rushmore of European MMA

As much as i'd like to claim Khabib, it takes a pretty broad concept of European when you put a mountain muslim from Russia in there. Tbh I think even Fedor is a stretch. Russia is just its own thing.

Conor, Cro Cop, Reem belong on the list. Not sure who no4 should be - Igor? Gus? Ping?

Valentina is from kyrgyzstan. This is most definitelt asia. Not half european like russia.

My geography knows that China borders Russia and Russia occupies two continents. But I have zero clue about this so thank you. In my head I would just associate all as Europeans.

Also the fact that she looks Eastern European / Caucasian af doesn’t help me.

Fedor, Khabib, Cro Cop Bisping, Overeem maybe even Conor

Mousasi and Overeem >>>>>> Bisping and Conor

Can't believe Dan forgot this guy...

13501655_1097506713639724_773778754340858573_n.jpg
ahahahah thats an awesome picture. Those dogs are Mirko and Branko

Michael Venom Page imo

I think he would wreck Adesanya in a fight

Fedor
Khabib
Igor
Bisping

close calls
Mousasi
Overeem
Arlovski
Joanna

Conor without the marketing hype and instant title shots after beating nobodies = an .500 washout. Conor was as good as the UFC wanted him to be by giving him unmerited title shots and allowing him to not defend said belts after winning favorable matchups. His merits do not hold up with time, he can't even beat guys now that he beat 5 years ago!

I just came here to say that I hate Dan Hardy.

My geography knows that China borders Russia and Russia occupies two continents. But I have zero clue about this so thank you. In my head I would just associate all as Europeans.

Also the fact that she looks Eastern European / Caucasian af doesn’t help me.

That's cause she's ethnically Ukrainian, even her surname tells that much.

But yeah, she was born and raised in Kirgistan, which makes it tricky game, I guess.

Wouldn’t class the Russians as European.

I’d have Bisping, Francis/Gane, Overeem, Bas, Conor

Mt rushmore is the founding fathers no.? ( Im Canadian) ..

So it would have to fighters who are pioneers for europe...

That means like
Fedor
Bas
Cro Cop
Igor
Joanna
ETC ..

Anyone picking khabib or conor are missing what it means to be on M.T rushmore ...

Back