Dan Mirgliotta is a corrupt piece of s***

most recently, Dan fucked up Struve’s career. Rothwell kicked him in the balls 1527283 times and urged Struve to continue, then struve gets caught and lost
What he did was pretty messed up, Israel could have easily been slept at anytime in that fight.

Just saying he probably didn't want another abu dhabi on his hands and neither did Dana White.

I think I might be biting in a troll thread but I disagree. Big Dan saying let’s go was justified. I wish more refs gave that sort of encouragement. Had the fight 48-47 Romero 1,2,5

They can, and they have.

One of the rules of MMA is that you have to have a fight.
there was a fight, They were both standing and throwing at a shit pace. But it wasnt a stand still. It was just shit.

Eh, fair enough. Usually warnings are issued before docking points though, so there's that.

I'm sure if during the second round if he just stopped the action and took a point from either guy, there would be a flood of threads on here about him not even issuing a warning.

Being a referee is a thankless job.
Dude if it was me, during the pre-fight talking I'd be like, "First time your fingers touch the fence I'm talking a point. It happens again you're disqualified. This is your warning. Test me and see if I'm kidding." No mucking once the fights stars.

It was also how he did it. Fuckin unprofessional as shit. He is crossing the line between making fighters aware of the rules and actively dictating the course of the fight. The commentators even pointed out how odd it was.

All I want to hear from him is shit like "work gentleman" and "if you don't work I'm going to take a point from both of you", not that garbage he was spewing. He sounded like a just bleed retard at a bar.

Admit it, Dan likes to interfere, just like he did with Struve, and it cost him the fight. Well, this is a championship fight, someone needs to tell him to STFU.
I'm super confused by your diatribe is Dan cucking you or something?

Is your tampon wedged in too tight?

Round one they threw 7 significant strikes "between" them...

He was saying what all of us that paid to watch this were screaming at the tv (or booing in the stadium).
Actually. He can’t afford tampons and has ruined his only 2 pairs of socks. Why he so angry.

It was also how he did it. Fuckin unprofessional as shit. He is crossing the line between making fighters aware of the rules and actively dictating the course of the fight. The commentators even pointed out how odd it was.

All I want to hear from him is shit like "work gentleman" and "if you don't work I'm going to take a point from both of you", not that garbage he was spewing. He sounded like a just bleed retard at a bar.

Admit it, Dan likes to interfere, just like he did with Struve, and it cost him the fight. Well, this is a championship fight, someone needs to tell him to STFU.

The commentators repeatedly show how little they know about the rules and judging on almost every single card, especially Rogan. Them saying it is odd doesn't mean shit.

The commentators repeatedly show how little they know about the rules and judging on almost every single card, especially Rogan. Them saying it is odd doesn't mean shit.

They're speaking based on experience. I've seen plenty of tactical fights between fighters like this one and never heard the ref mouth off like that. Dan needs to be fired, he likes to interfere.

He's most def a piece of shit and usually triggered most by Black fighters

Dude if it was me, during the pre-fight talking I'd be like, "First time your fingers touch the fence I'm talking a point. It happens again you're disqualified. This is your warning. Test me and see if I'm kidding." No mucking once the fights stars.

Yeah I mean that's one way to referee. Not saying I disagree agree with it, but you probably would get a lot of fighters refusing your assignment to their contest, and probably wouldn't get assigned very many high profile fights as a result of it.

There's a good chance Dan spoke to both of these guys in the back, as they were the main event in a high stakes bout, but sometimes ya gotta say stuff on the fly.

I thought him pulling the fighters inside and explaining it to them both was a good thing. What I didn't like was the constant babble he did afterwards.

Like, ok you explained it to them Dan, now either take a point or STFU.

What the fuck gives this fuckin loser the right to lecture two current/future UFC legends about how to fight?

It's a championship fight, with a lot on the line as Joe Rogan and DC said, let them fight however they want.

Dan's job is to ref, other than reffing he should shut the fuck up.

This doofus should be fired. This isn't the first time he's given his two cents to fighters.
I've had a problem with this guy since he came in to UFC and was tossing fighters around with no regard for there safety.
giphy.gif

Then the way he treated MVP in his last fight was WAY out of line. But for some reason he doesn't get called out the same way Mark Goddard does.

Dan is absolutely based and I respect him immensely.

hes one of the best refs in the game. his screw ups are legendary and he deserves the criticism for the monumental blunders, but dan is one of the best refs imo aside from a handful of terrible calls.

Both fighters should have gotten a stern warning after the first round imo

hes one of the best refs in the game. his screw ups are legendary and he deserves the criticism for the monumental blunders, but dan is one of the best refs imo aside from a handful of terrible calls.

The guy places bets on the fights 100%.

Back