Dana’s interview bashing Cyborg almost has a 2:1 dislike ratio on YouTube

I still find it funny that people call it Dana's BS. You guys do realize that his jobis just to be a mouthpiece/lightning rod. He does not make these decisions. Never has, yet you morons still do not get it.
i

So who does?

Lol at Dana brining up the Iron lady's principals when taking about Cyborg cheating. Before he was mocking her that she gave up his belt to only not face Cyborg, implying she saa scared Dana being Dana

Yawn, you don't have the ability to argue so you post a cute little gif. God bless the virgin on sherdog.
Lol slow your roll white belt. You new here or this your new account after you got the boot from your last one?

Not surprising that people would dislike a scumbag bashing a woman after getting called out for making sexist jokes about her.

The top comment is pretty apt.

"Dana carries the souls of underpaid fighters in his double chin."

I like that the interview chick is wearing fuck me pumps

Well being liked by the average YouTuber is not a good thing.
Reading comments on Youtube makes you lose all faith in humanity + 10

Comments on sherdog are not that much better.

Wow, you litteraly sound about 10.
And you sound like you can't count to 20 unless barefoot or wearing crocs. Stay in your lane old man. Wouldn't want you to have to get yet another account here. Internet can be tough for old timers and all.

And you sound like you can't count to 20 unless barefoot or wearing crocs. Stay in your lane old man. Wouldn't want you to have to get yet another account here. Internet can be tough for old timers and all.

Confirmed, I'm arguing with a child on the Internet. Time to move on.

Confirmed, I'm arguing with a child on the Internet. Time to move on.
Confirmed you know fuck all about MMA or Youtube. Imagining thinking likes and dislikes means anything of substance.
giphy.gif

Oh noes, the basement dwellers who comment and actually rate YT videos dislike a DW interview!

giphy.gif

These interviews are so fucking stupid, might as well just have Dana ranting in front of a camera instead of having someone pretending to ask him questions.

Ill never side with a compulsive liar and sociopath, dana has mental issues.

We can do better than that, let’s see if we can get 3-1 or 4-1 dislike/like ratio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back