Dana can wear Nikes while fighters have to cover up brands or not wear sponsored gear

I loved the Frank Mir philosophy in his house that he teaches his kids, he said that since they were young they had to put a dollar in the "swear jar" type of thing every time they said "its not fair" or something along those lines or how the world/life isnt fair. How he always trys to instill that in them, to be a fighter, and how you cannot expect anything.

Family values and philosophy FTW if there ever was any !

Dana is Boss, Boss does what he wants. Whether he should, ethical, etc.. is another matter...

I loved the Frank Mir philosophy in his house that he teaches his kids, he said that since they were young they had to put a dollar in the "swear jar" type of thing every time they said "its not fair" or something along those lines or how the world/life isnt fair. How he always trys to instill that in them, to be a fighter, and how you cannot expect anything.

Family values and philosophy FTW if there ever was any !

Dana is Boss, Boss does what he wants. Whether he should, ethical, etc.. is another matter...

Thats deeply disturbing. Training children to be sociopaths.

Even if Dana isn't sponsored by Nike per se, it still feels like a double standard and it's a sad reminder on the eve of UFC's event that fighter pay got screwed due to in cage sponsorship restrictions.

Dana has to pay for those shoes full price, while the fighters get premium quality Venum gears at half off with the UFC coupon. I would say the fighters are better off

giphy.gif

Sweatshop 101

Not like these companies are respectable.

<NoneOfMy>

If I was Dana I wouldn't sign a deal that said that even I had to do that shit as well

Back