Dana finally confirms Conor is being stripped, and Cucuy vs Khabib is for the actual title

I really want to see if Conor is truly as good as he thinks he is by fighting and possibly defeating Tony or Khabib, if he were to KO one of those guys, that would be something awesome to see...but, I don't think he can do it, but I want to see him try, that is the only thing that frustrates me as a fan, I want to see him go up against the truly best lightweights in the world...I guess we will all continue to grow older waiting to see if that ever happens.

Are you kidding...he would ko tony inside 1 round...what gives you any impression whatsoever that tony could withstand conor's punches or avoid them...is it his amazing defense of not getting hit? tony has been hurt multiple times in fights...and was almost stopped by Lando...I suggest you go watch some of conor's fights...how he ko'd aldo in 13 seconds..how he ko'd many many many dudes inside 1 round...I think you either have never seen it or have forgotten it....

For as hilarious as Perry is, he is actually a fairly humble and likeable dude from some of the interviews I've seen with him.

Even if he is stripped, Conor and his fans will still spout he's the real champ. When he comes back they'll make a dramatic HL video with Dana and Joe saying pro-Conor gibberish and Conor saying the king is back.

I'm not sure how anybody couldn't see this coming after his May fight(not being stripped but him not fighting)He has to be one of the worst champs in the history of the company without question. I don't need to hear about the two belt nonsense.

I hope that stops all those hater posts.

What difference does it even make? It takes forever for Tony and Khabib to actually fight each other and I think someone is going not to show up. Conor would fight the winner for the belt anyway if he wants to do so.

Breaking news the winner of khabib vs Ferguson will get a shot at conor for undisputed title if and when conor wants to return. -kenflo

He should’ve been stripped 6 months ago.

And if he comes back he needs to fight 3+ ranked LWs to get a shot again. No more free one off title shots

Are you kidding...he would ko tony inside 1 round...what gives you any impression whatsoever that tony could withstand conor's punches or avoid them...is it his amazing defense of not getting hit? tony has been hurt multiple times in fights...and was almost stopped by Lando...I suggest you go watch some of conor's fights...how he ko'd aldo in 13 seconds..how he ko'd many many many dudes inside 1 round...I think you either have never seen it or have forgotten it....
#defendoryouarelame

I thought this was confirmed a month ago? Was that all just a bluff, too?

Even if he is stripped, Conor and his fans will still spout he's the real champ. When he comes back they'll make a dramatic HL video with Dana and Joe saying pro-Conor gibberish and Conor saying the king is back.

I'm not sure how anybody couldn't see this coming after his May fight(not being stripped but him not fighting)He has to be one of the worst champs in the history of the company without question. I don't need to hear about the two belt nonsense.
I can't really say who has been the worst champion, Bisping or McGregor...

I hope that stops all those hater posts.

What difference does it even make? It takes forever for Tony and Khabib to actually fight each other and I think someone is going not to show up. Conor would fight the winner for the belt anyway if he wants to do so.
this is it. Makes everyone happy to hear its for the real belt, conor faces the winner for the belt anyway. UFC wins and everyones happy in the end.

He should’ve been stripped 6 months ago.

And if he comes back he needs to fight 3+ ranked LWs to get a shot again. No more free one off title shots
Gsp has more fights than conor in last year

Conor is out of the game, he cant ko anybody anymore. But he is great to avoid fights and talk bs.

Well he is still listed as Champ on the UFC website and Dana never said yes to the question in the video.. so not sure where the "confirmed" part, came from..

This is so dumb. Everyone's sharing shit like this this morning. Actually watch the source video. When asked if McGregor will be stripped, Dana sidesteps the question like the most craven politician. Legitimately does not answer, just says McGregor understands the division needs to move on. At no point does he say McGregor will be stripped.
Exactly. The article and video is literally on the front page of Sherdog. Dana does the same dance he did when asked about this topic at the Tony/Khabib press conference. Says this is for the "real" title, but refuses to say that Conor will be stripped.

So strip him and give him an immediate title shot? Bullshit.

I can't really say who has been the worst champion, Bisping or McGregor...

Bisping is right up there with him. It's partly the reason why I didn't straight up come out and say Conor was the worst. At least Bisping defended the thing lol.

So he doesn't fight Tony or Khabib...big flippin deal.

You all act like hes duckin them when in reality, no matter how much time Connor takes off, there will be some hungry - 20 something lion waiting for him.

Khabib and Tony are a dime a dozen cause, ya know, modern day training and all...no?

"Says Conor understands, and wants time off after making a ton of money with the Floyd fight"

He is taking time off because he made money? LOL such a duck. This dude is ducking both Khabib and Tony because he knows both of them will smash him.

IMG_8360.PNG

Back