• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana: I'm one of those guys that doesn't think Fedor is the GOAT

What would Dana benefit from changing the opinion he's been saying for decades now? Fedor losing to Bader is not going to make him say anything different.

The most unsurprising statement perhaps maybe ever?

It's weird how his opinion doesn't align with any of the experts.

It is.

You do find people saying Stipe is better though like Blaydes. But most say Fedor for HW. In terms of P4P goat I think more give it to GSP or Khabib for avenging losses or never losing but Khabib only fought at his division. Fedor was a LHW in size fighting at HW.

Who cares? I hate that argument anyway, well to a point. If anyone tells me they think GSP, Jones, Silva, Fedor or DJ are the GOATs I'd never argue, they'd all be fair choices, I'm sure there's more.

Who cares? I hate that argument anyway, well to a point. If anyone tells me they think GSP, Jones, Silva, Fedor or DJ are the GOATs I'd never argue, they'd all be fair choices, I'm sure there's more.
well,yeah,except Jones.

Master Bader is the GOAT
Beat prime Frodor 2x wid ease

Dana is wrong, he’s literally on just about every fighters list of GOATs.

He's also one of those guys that said Conor should have been p4p #1 over DJ back in the day, said Ankalaev vs Blachowicz was a terrible fight, women would never fight in the UFC, Soccer is a terrible sport yet decided to bring in slap fighting of all things...

"the guy i couldnt get is better than all the guys i had"

He aint gonna do that lol

Nobody asked him to say that. Recognizing Fedor as one of the greatest ever isn't the same as admitting Fedor is better than anyone the UFC ever had. Christ.

Also Dana "Islam & Volk will break the PPV record"

Back