Dana: I'm one of those guys that doesn't think Fedor is the GOAT

Lmao.

Like srsly why shit on the dude....

Sucks that we didn't get him.
Pioneer of the sport.
Wish him the best.

Not even a Fedor fan but like wow.

Dana looks like he aged 10 more years since he slapped his wife.

He looks like a deflated balloon now that has stopped eating deep fried mars bars or whatever tf he was having for dinner until an expert told him it was killing him. It’s a good thing he did though, don’t get me wrong.

Yea that's why his greatest regret in his career is not to being able to sign him. CLOWN.

That's really inaccurate. Fedor was the best heavyweight in the world back then but the guys he beat did NOT come to the UFC and dominate. All of them came to the UFC and were humbled by the top UFC stars at the time. Big Nog was recognized as the second best HW of all-time back then and he got subbed and knocked out by Frank Mir, for crying out loud. CropCop, the third best HW in Pride didn't do too well either.

Fedor was legitimately the best HW back then but the backlash against his legacy is because of people overhyping his accomplishments.
Cain and the others had like three bouts when Pride closed down. Maybe they were just the next generation. A new star beating an aging one of the last generation doesn’t mean the old one was bad

Geez Dana can be super pathetic, the guy is the one of the greatest to ever do it, beat pretty much everyone from his era that was a HW and yeah sure stuck around too long but thats his choice.

You kids and your slang...
I already have a hard time keeping up with the slang in my own language, so I'd appreciate it if you could teach your kids to stop inventing words, it's already hard enough to deal with differences between you, guys from UK and Aussies lol

Who needs Fedor when we have all time great like Derrick Lewis in the top 5 of Heavyweight for 5 years straight in the UFC...
Just cause Dana White has an opinion you don't doesnt mean you have to shit on a fighter.

Classless as usual, and that's why the UFC is still a bush league sport. It starts form the top

By taking a dump on Fedor, he also just shat on all the guys he beat in his prime who had succesful careers in the UFC afterwards

Good job idiot

Fedor vs TRT Dana White, book it asshole (Dana). I got some money on Fedor
*also would PAY to watch on PPV

Last edited:
The UFC wouldn't look any worse if Dana acknowledged Fedor as one of the GOATs.
You literally have no clue do you? So this is what you expect Dana to do..

After a UFC event you expect Dana to get on the mic and say.. Fedor is in the GOAT conversation.

That’s what you want right?

So you expect Dana to tell the world that fighters outside of the UFC might be even better than UFC fighters?

Just open his yap and tell people that they should watch other orgs? If this guy is in the GOAT conversation. Maybe there are more guys like him outside the UFC. Go watch them instead.

You’re not one of those people that said the UFC should allow Ngannou to box are you?

Think of these things from the pov of a business. Those are things you don’t do. Not if you’re smart. It doesn’t matter if every single fighter in the UFC says Fedor is in the GOAT conversation. The President of the company CAN’T/WON’T say that.

Dana is a massive asshole some times. But you can’t honestly expect him to do stuff like that. Take your feelings out of it. If you don’t instantly understand that’s not how successful businesses work. Then you’ll never understand it.

Hate Dana for any just reason. But you’re so far off the mark here. When was the last time you heard the head honcho of Burger King tell the whole world that McDonalds might even be better? I had a burger there and thought it was as good or better than our burgers. You should all go and try one. Or the head of Ford telling everybody that new GM car they designed is in the top 3 cars I’ve ever driven. Coke/Pepsi.. When have they ever given the other company free publicity?

Back