Media Dana Invites NELK Ringside to Watch UFC 254

What a shitty state of affairs when these idiots make far more than most UFC fighters for being immature morons.
Would like to see Khabib lay down to some discipline to these unruly teenagers

@Klippy @Clippy

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I'm just gonna say it. STEVE WILL DO IT is fucking awesome. Gerald's the man. Not sure any here is gonna get that...

Absolutely no idea how you can slam a bottle of whiskey in one go...

I would literally throw up, pass out and shit my ass out all over the place.
Oh... and die

<28>
Man, there are women who can fit a foot in their pussy or ass and I think that takes a lot more dedication than this. I've learned that almost anything biologically possible is being done by someone somewhere on this crazy planet.

That said I'm SURE he ended up throwing up. And probably loved it and then drank more to prove he could. I've seen some ppl abuse their bodies for props. This is a strange planet. I'd venture to guess there aren't many planets with lower vibrations to their conscious lifeforms than this one.

If there is conscious life throughout the universe I'd bet we're VERY close to the lowest end of the scale on this planet.

First minute of the new embedded, you can see them doing shoeys with Tai Tuvasa

NELK are YouTube Pranksters, one the members is known for moaning in the ears of strangers

Another member is known for various food/alcohol challenges

Here he is chugging a gallon of whiskey in about 30 seconds

Thoughts on these guys being invited to one of the most exclusive sporting events in the world where likely only billionaire sheiks and immediate family will be in attendance?

Lol that's crazy

Absolutely no idea how you can slam a bottle of whiskey in one go...

I would literally throw up, pass out and shit my ass out all over the place.
Oh... and die

<28>

You drink a lot of oil before that, so the body can't take most of the alcohol in and cut the video right after, like they did, because he immediately pukes it out afterwards.
That's how you did it in the old days, maybe there is an even better method nowadays.
Some antioxidants, fruitjuice, cystein and glutathion would also help.

Promoting some retards without a proper script in embedded is a new low for the Ufc

I don't get it. Why are they there and whose decision was it ? Jesus fucking wept. There has to be a direct correlation between a lack of talent and humour and morons making them popular. I mean even downing the jack Daniel's. This shit was done like 10 yrs ago. Neknominate no ?

This is some stupid shit, people think this is funny? God damn there's no hope for humanity. Next year OW MY BALLS is going to be a reality.
We are on the edge of being in Idiocracy, it's so much closer than you want to believe.

I had to block that stupid shit on YouTube, they aren't funny, they talk like fucking morons. It kept trying to shove the videos in my feeds to watch. Tried a few, it's way too much childish (under 15) gibberish and no pranks.

CM Punk has fought twice for the UFC so this is not the worst thing Dana has let happen.

Guess I'm just a old fuck now because these guys seem like fucking little frat boy fuckboy douchebags and this shit isn't funny.

Lmao.. Hopefully that douche meets someone who isn’t afraid of a lawsuit or jail time and leaves him ass up face down.

I'm surprised 'pranksters' are still a thing to be honest. It seems very late 90s / early 2000s and really outdated in 2020. Immature, too.

Back