Dana is mad

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He keeps discrediting Sean at the press conference saying Izzy looked off. He is in denial and confirmed the immediate rematch should happen. He is salty.

Does Izzy deserve a rematch?

I say you tell Izzy he will get the rematch but do Driccus vs Sean in the meantime. Let Izzy take some time off he has been really active.

Izzy got dominated by Strickland and doesn't deserve a rematch imo...izzy needs to settle his beef with DDP

If Dana is mad we all know it's because he gon lose some of that potential future aussie/new Zealand fanbase, merch and gate money

I don't like Strickland, but I hate Dana more. I hope Strickland embarrasses the shit out of the UFC as much as he possibly can now that he has the belt.

My guess, though, is that he turns into a nice guy overnight.

Strickland is tough as they come but he's not elite. Adesanya was elite at one point but it looks like that may have faded some

He keeps discrediting Sean at the press conference saying Izzy looked off. He is in denial and confirmed the immediate rematch should happen. He is salty.

Does Izzy deserve a rematch?

I say you tell Izzy he will get the rematch but do Driccus vs Sean in the meantime. Let Izzy take some time off he has been really active.

Well IMO Sean is the last the person he wants as a champ. Guy is just douche and probably cost the UFC a sponsorship from NSW govt if UFC comes to Sydney again. (they gave UFC 16 million AU (about 10 million US) to have the event in Sydney and spent a load of time defending it after his comments at a press conference.

Back