Dana should increase the pay and ask fighters not to act unprofessional like Masvidal

UFC is really no different than the bare knuckles organizations. Neither are sports, they are spectacles. I'd like it to be more sport, but the casuals that drive it and, it seems, a good amount of the people who follow it actively, prefer the cooked up drama, trash talking and cheap shots. Don't expect that to change-ever.
How are you not including boxing?

I keep reading on here about Ben's awful, disrespectful trash talking. Maybe I missed it, as all I heard was a bunch of really mild stuff to build a fight. On the other hand, Masvidal threatened to kill Ben's family, but I guess that's OK? And I get a kick out of all the internet tough guys on here calling people pussies because they'd like to see some sportsmanship and don't appreciate cheap shots. This really is a forum loaded with losers. I think I'm done with it.
Bye

Man that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in any sport. Masvidal is a cholo scumbag. This actually made me lose interest in the UFC going forward. What I am doing with my life watching douchebag journeymen trying to injure someone then acting like he's in the yard at San Quentin. If I wanted to see that shit I'd watch prison docus. I thought this was supposed to be a sport.

Seriously, fuck Dana, fuck Masvidal, and fuck any of you cheering this shit on. That literally made me sick.

I only take solace in the fact that karma will be a bitch when covington or usman or Woodley rape this fucktard for 25 minutes.

tenor.gif

Fuck me! The level of pussy coming off that post is immeasurable, fuck is the matter with you? That whole thing was wildly entertaining, Ben did all that goofy trash talk and Jorge kept saying how he didn't like it and was going to kill him. He said he would make him pay for having a stupid mouth and I can't think of a better way to shut someone up and send them packing with a backpack full of embarrassment to deal with for a long time. This whole thing plays so hilariously well into the life lessons of "Talk shit get hit" and "Play stupid games win stupid prizes".

I love a situation where a dude who says he is a savage and a killer, and is going to teach you a lesson for talking shit, literally then teaches you a lesson and kills you. This sport ain't for you, just pack it up and move on, and don't start no shit with people in life either, you are clearly going to piss yourself during altercations and vomit after its over.

Last edited:
Man, I don't care if Jorge never wins a fight again. He came through for me on this and I could not be happier. Askren is a fucking ball bag and got smeshed and humiliated. Jorge is a straight hoodlum and lives for this shit. Never been a fan but I am now.

His interview post fight sums it up, fuck the poodle head.

Wow, you make it sound so easy. You should be an agent.
That's the point it's not easy. But, like "mma journalists" a bunch of unqualified people are running around pretending to be MMA agents. And they are terrible at it.

You know, when most athletes sign contracts for the NBA or MLB, they also sign sponsorship contracts the same week. An agent makes that happen. A lot of these MMA fighters are just recycling each other's agents and not getting good representation.

Man that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in any sport. Masvidal is a cholo scumbag. This actually made me lose interest in the UFC going forward. What I am doing with my life watching douchebag journeymen trying to injure someone then acting like he's in the yard at San Quentin. If I wanted to see that shit I'd watch prison docus. I thought this was supposed to be a sport.

Seriously, fuck Dana, fuck Masvidal, and fuck any of you cheering this shit on. That literally made me sick.

I only take solace in the fact that karma will be a bitch when covington or usman or Woodley rape this fucktard for 25 minutes.

LOL you troll

Boo hoo to this mindset all I hear is "I need a safe space utopia because I realize how little of a threat I am in the food chain. Good thing I pay taxes to live in my bubble of security"

ben gets no sympathy he replied to an old tweet after darren till got ko'd

in comparison

Yes, I too was shocked by this blatant disrespect following this sacred, respectful, hallowed sport of human cockfighting. Thankfully I had pearls to clutch and a couch to faint on after seeing that shocking display of, uh, a guy playing dead.

During the post fight show, I was shocked they had Masvidal right next to Ping. I felt like any moment, Masvidal could have served up another extra value meal on Ping's face for the impromptu KTFO.

How the fuck can fans of cage fighting but such loser pussies Jesus

Jorge will explain it

If you're okay with the line crossing that some of these trash talkers do then keep your mouth shut otherwise piss and moan about over the top stuff they say pre-fight.

I agree with your premise, but what did Ben say that was so over the line?

Jorge will explain it

If you're okay with the line crossing that some of these trash talkers do then keep your mouth shut otherwise piss and moan about over the top stuff they say pre-fight.

LOL the Schmo's question!!!

Back