Dana White - "Ariel Helwani Is One Of The Weakest Human Beings On Planet Earth"

Dana is weak. He can't handle Ariel not being a shill like that fatass he has that gets to ask all the questions that suck and are exactly the type of questions Uncle Fester can handle.

It's as simple as Ariel's questions are too tough for him to answer and Dana hates it because he's as fake as they come. That's truly why he's banned from being around.
This

Goddamn Schmo's got some serious pull to get Dana like that...on a fucking podcast of all places
I actually get the feeling that Dana doesn't really like schmo anymore either. He hasn't given him an interview in a while, and at the press conferences Dana always gives schmo crappy answers like he doesn't like his questions

"you should be arrested for even calling him out"

{<jordan}

Schmoe called out Ariel, maybe it was just in the spirit of genuine fun, but more likely for clout chasing.
Dana prefers Nelk Boys, Schmoe characters at events doing interviews instead of real reporters/journalists.

Ariel forever living rent free in Dana's weak mind

Poor Dana is so upset that Ariel continues to be successful even though Dana tried his hardest to ruin him

Ariel Heelwani > Dana White
I feel like Ariel is really not too relevant these days. I barely see or hear about him

Also one of the strongest, what is the cutoff on any of these things.

@Based God probably thinks Ariel Helwani is Ronda Rousey. The one who actually gets worked by Pro-wrestling crowds.
tbf, I don't think that's true either, just a difference in pro-wrestling terminology. They both got worked up, but they didn't get worked. Worked implies the people attacking are only doing so as part of the play or performance, and you getting "worked" is being affected by that performance as if it was real. Fans do genuinely hate Ronda and genuinely attacked Ariel. Difference is, fans hated on Ronda because she's an unlikable person who attacked wrestling and it's fans first. I mean, if she came out as a character heel and fans booed and she got angry, that's her getting worked. This is her not liking the consequences of her actions and awful personality.

Ariel on the other hand, had an interview with Tony Khan of AEW with the understanding of how interviews usually work: "You're here to promote something and I'm gonna ask you questions," but Tony avoided answering anything, so noted-wrestling fan Helwani was like "I didn't like the interview" and there was a huge backlash from the usual shills and biased fans attacking his credentials cuz he said something tangentially critical of that guy who makes that thing they love.

@Based God is just trying to pretend he's "in" on the world by using his terms wrong

I still don't understand why Dana was furious etc. Because Ariel reported that Brock was on a fight card before UFC officially announced? Seriously, is that what all of it was about or was it something else I missed?
That was quite a big deal lol

I still don't understand why Dana was furious etc. Because Ariel reported that Brock was on a fight card before UFC officially announced? Seriously, is that what all of it was about or was it something else I missed?
From what I remember, that is exactly it. A weird thing to try to ruin someone over.

Back