Media Dana White calls out the USADA "Scumbags" on Pat McAffee's show

Then why the fuck did Conor even enter the pool already like he did? They could've just waited until Jan 1 if they wanted to avoid testing.

Oh well, because he doesn't care about his image and wants the whole world knows he avoited testing ? <seedat>

OH NO USADA DIDNT give conor an exemption . BAD USADA. they should've taken the money that was probably offered under the table and just let him skip the line. but usada played by the rules so this fake pos dana didnt like it.

the only scumbag move is subjecting fighters to strict testing only for the purpose of good PR and drawing big sponsors like disney.
i despise how fake this world is sometimes.

lmao @ the bald cocksucker being pissed that the organization actually has integrity

definitely not something hes used to

Dana White always trashes people/companies when things go sour. It’s all their fault, he’s an angel lol….He’s a childish scumbag.

Honestly, I don´t give a damn what this guy says or does, this UFC thing is just small entertaining and irrelevant compared to the big sports in the world. But, I would love to watch him eating his words.

I don’t understand why everyone is pissed at USADA. They have integrity and stuck to their guns. I think they actually did a good job catching the cheaters, too.

Conor McMidget is a toxic, little punk. None of this would’ve happened if it wasn’t for him. I don’t understand how anyone finds him relevant anymore.

Scumbag vs scumbag is always entertaining.

Your article trying to rebut the fact that the ITA handles the Olympics drug testing is one that quite literally nowhere says USADA will be testing the 2028 Olympics?

And that 2028 isn't even the year we're currently in but 5 years from now so wouldn't even rebut the fact that ITA has been doing the Olympics testing and not USADA?

Newsflash: ITA stands for International Testing Agency. They "partner" with tons of organizations to help improve testing and collaboration among the various agencies to improve the science behind their fields. You can literally go on their website and see all of these partners, of which 36 are other testing agencies.

Fuck Dana and Fuck USADA

Let them juice... fights cancel left and right due to injuries ever since USADA

We lost prime JDS vs Reem and likely Cain v Reem cuz of this shit.

Instead we got Cain vs JDS 32 & 33

And Cain v Big foot 24

Well Dana is pissed but never explains exactly why. It's not news that the UFC wanted McG on the MSG card. After getting egg on their face last time they gave an exemption to a UFC Athlete - fucking Lesnar of ALL people LOL - USADA understandably wants nothing to giving a pass to an Athlete who is probably juicing once again. Their "Principled" stance is perfectly understandable and it seems like Uncle Dana is just pissed that the truth came out and the USADA announced it before the UFC spinmeisters could work up their version of the story.
<Dany07>
Yup, it's really easy to see what's going on. Dana is the scum here once again, everyone can move along now, nothing new to see.

i'm pretty sure usada agents are still in czech republic testing jiri three times a day, and they don't plan on leaving.

abVm71X_460s.jpg

Back