News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
My three year old uses the “but he did it first” routine. She’ll grow out of that by 10.
She stated a fact and if your three year old said that then shes right. Its funny that Dana and his wife aren't talking about this little incident anymore but a couple subservient simps on sherdog still are.

She stated a fact and if your three year old said that then shes right. Its funny that Dana and his wife aren't talking about this little incident anymore but a couple subservient simps on sherdog still are.

Kids are usually correct to say that “one person started it.” That in itself is usually factual.

But their brains fail to process appropriate reactions because they’re kids and their brains are still developing.

Adam22 is married to Lena the Plug. They do threesome adult scenes together only with other women. Dude seems to have a pretty great life.

adam22-and-lena-the-plug-attend-the-2023-adult-video-news-awards-at-resorts-world-las-vegas.jpg
Does she bang other men? I mean if you are a cuck then it must be a pretty great life

Can a mod at least say the reason why Pankrat is no longer with us, I believe he is innocent

I'm going to sell my beloved teddy bear to donate for the redemption of poor persecuted Pankrat....

You guys talking about pankrat? I just noticed he was banned.......he wasn't a bad poster overall. I have a feeling this thread will cause several more people to be banned

I have a change jar and I'm willing to donate ALL of it!

This will eat some accounts.. i questioned how this was not in the war room..

Then again.. if i was a cunning mod i'd leave this beautiful honey trap here and shine my rifle..
he was a really poor arguer who liked to build strawmen....the worst type to engage

Of all the threads to get banned over. Oh Pankrat

<36>

I got banned for questioning the way mods were handling this topic.
They could've banned me before over petty insults but this was the nail in the coffin I guess.

I had not realized the massive community of incels/mysoginists there is on sherdog.
It was already prominent in the War Room it seems but I dont visit those boards so I only realized when Dana White brought them into the heavies with this incident.

I'ts pretty weird that mods decided to merge all the related-threads into this one which is clearly a troll thread with a openly biased/troll poll. Not a good move regarding a topic already sensitive by its own, which triggered even more all these monumental incel/myso scumbags.

Said that, I understand its not easy to handle for the mods and overall they do a good job imo but I think they should not be so permissive with openly mysoginist attitudes on here (none of those got banned, but many who confronted them got banned).
At least not on the UFC forum. Let them expose their mysoginism in the War Room if they need to.

Good thing that Dana White himself shut the mouth of all these incels asking them to not justify/excuse him.
I think Dana handled as good as he could handle such an embarrassing display of little man syndrome he featured in New Years Eve.

Last edited:
It's funny that Dana himself said he was in the wrong but a couple of subservient simps on sherdog are still trying to defend him.

They could've banned me before over petty insults but this was the nail in the coffin I guess.

I had not realized the massive community of incels/mysoginists there is on sherdog.
It was already prominent in the War Room it seems but I dont visit those boards so I only realized when Dana White brought those monumental incels/mysoginists into the heavies with this incident.

I'ts pretty weird that mods decided to merge all the related-threads into this one which is clearly a troll thread with a openly biased/troll poll. Not a good move regarding a topic already sensitive by its own, which triggered even more all these pathological incel/myso scumbags.

Said that, I understand its not easy to handle for the mods and overall they do a good job imo but I think they should not be so permissive with openly mysoginist attitudes on here (none of those got banned, but many who confronted them got banned).
At least not on the UFC forum. Let them expose their mysoginism in the War Room if they need to.

Good thing that Dana White himself shut the mouth of all these incels asking them to not to justify/excuse him.
I think Dana handled as good as he could handle such an embarrassing display of little man syndrome he featured in New Years Eve.
I thought your account was done for<Eek2.0>it's great that you got it back

It was already prominent in the War Room it seems but I dont visit those boards so I only realized when Dana White brought those monumental incels/mysoginists into the heavies with this incident.

I'ts pretty weird that mods decided to merge all the related-threads into this one which is clearly a troll thread with a openly biased/troll poll. Not a good move regarding a topic already sensitive by its own, which triggered even more all these pathological incel/myso scumbags.

Good thing that Dana White himself shut the mouth of all these incels asking them to not to justify/excuse him.

Holy shit. you got unbanned?

It was already prominent in the War Room it seems but I dont visit those boards so I only realized when Dana White brought them into the heavies with this incident.

I'ts pretty weird that mods decided to merge all the related-threads into this one which is clearly a troll thread with a openly biased/troll poll. Not a good move regarding a topic already sensitive by its own, which triggered even more all these monumental
incel/myso scumbags.

Welcome back dude.

<PandaHi75>

Good to see you, bud.

Back