News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Are we going to ignore his wife slapped him in front of everyone?what is he supposed to do?just stand there awkwardly

Are you clearly going to ignore that she had been visibly upsent and that Dana tried to hold her for some reason. Then it skips and she is still clearly upset and she tries to leave thats when Dana grabs her to try to make her to stay, THATS when she slaps him. Are you seeing what you want to see or did not see that?

Be funny if the ufc asked for a drug test lol. Jon Jones material here.

If Mrs Dana is cool with it, that's all that matters.

I'm willing to guess they're pretty physical with each other on a more regular basis. She's probably a Boston townie who digs it. You don't just slap your husband in public. That doesn't just happen.

Non issue it sounds like.

Very stupid take.

Sadly Dana’s wife will let this slide like she does everything else. Stay together for the kids.

"Yeah": this guy
andrew_tate_with_jerrys_pizza_boxes.jpg

Take about 20 years off that dude and it's probably pretty bang on.

An executive at WME who holds less importance to the company than Dana White wasn't fired after a dead body was found in his sex dungeon, so I very much doubt that Dana will get fired from the UFC for slapping his wife after she slapped him (I'm not justifying it, but from a PR perspective it's not as bad than if he slapped her without provocation).

upload_2023-1-2_22-16-56.png

Dude, what the fuck? How did I never even hear about this before now?

Are we going to ignore his wife slapped him in front of everyone?what is he supposed to do?just stand there awkwardly

Just turn his back to her. Or take a drink. Or walk away. She was trying to leave the situation anyway.

This is not some stranger. It's your wife. Control yourself. have some mental strength.

Her slapping you makes her look bad, not you. Real men master their emotions.

How old are you? How long have you been married? "Retaliation" should not be your instinct with your significant other. That's weak shit.

This is what happens when the UFC takes a long break, should have had a show on the weekend. And some of you guys want one show a month ....... suicidal.

I didnt realize he publicly hung out with his wife but this wont go away anytime soon. People will make something out of this
Once the mainstream media gets a hold of this, it's going to be plastered everywhere. Disney won't have a choice in axing Dana. The public pressure will be brutal. People who think otherwise are fucking delusional. Who thinks it's ok to put ur hands on a woman cause she slapped u first is a punk bitch shell of a man!!!

Something Something slap league. Figured we needed the 10,000th slap league joke.

Back