News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Tell the police that brother. What's going to happen is you won't have a mark, you'll more than likely leave a mark on her, its then he said she said, and the evidence sends your ass to jail.
If it's he said she said there is no evidence. Slaps don't usually leave marks anyway lol.

I ment her.
I know you did. I am mocking your thought process given Dana literally spends his entire life trying to find ways to make more money off low-pay violent sports, while caught numerous times cheating on his wife.

I know you did. I am mocking your thought process given Dana literally spends his entire life trying to find ways to make more money off low-pay violent sports, while caught numerous times cheating on his wife.
You've out mocked the mocker.

Like you absolutely never can slap a bitch in public. If you’re having trouble with this you need to get your head examined. Pretty gross thread.

The healthy response would have been separating yourself from the situation and immediately begin proceedings to end relationship. When alcohol and emotions are involved its much more difficult to be rational. Dudes still a retard regardless.

That's not how toxic relationships work.. it's a kind of like saying, well all a junkie has got to do, is not stick a needle in his vein

And if she’s the mother of your children and your wife? You have gone absolutely full retard. Fuck off Dana. That slap was weak shit too.

Very likely from the evidence we saw. I know you are just using your feelings any nothing more. The facts as we know them. She hit him first. He was restraining her prior so she likely already hit him before the video started. This suggests she has a habit of being a violent drunk.

Engage your little brain for a second and think why would someone be restraining another person?
You state "facts" and go on to make assumptions based on absolutely nothing. "Dana was only restraining her because she's hit him before that night or because she hit him before the video started" And of course she must be the violent drunk, despite pivoting to leave while Dana is holding her wrists. Look at the full video again.

Last edited:
Don't you think it has more to do with men not reporting the assault?
That could figure into reported figures, such as what police records have. A lot of studies are done by confidential questionnaire, which would be less likely to be inaccurate than actual reported figures.

Another example of this (the accuracy of self-report I mean) is in regard to rape- depending on the study, it will show that anywhere from 60-90% of rapes go unreported. In other words, they are far more likely to admit to being raped in a confidential study than to actually go to the police and make a report.

You state "facts" and go on to make assumptions based on absolutely nothing. "Dana was only restraining her because she's hit him before that night or because she hit him before the video started" And of course she must be the violent drunk, despite pivoting to leave while Dana is holding her wrists. Look at the full video again.

lol yeah these people spinning it to defend Dana is silly. No evidence of her being a bad person but there's many times where Dana showed himself to be a dick. She was upset and trying to walk about and he held her arm and didn't let her leave then she slapped him and he slapped her, that's all we know but people will spin it to make it like she's been abusing Dana for years to justify it.

That's not how toxic relationships work.. it's a kind of like saying, well all a junkie has got to do, is not stick a needle in his vein
And thats why they should have been doing the work long ago to prevent this type of thing. Aint no way in hell this is a first time occurrence. Not in public with no care whatsoever

It's actually not unless she keeps trying to hurt him, which she didn't. She committed battery and then he committed battery right back.
So if someone strikes you, you should wait to see if they keep striking you? That's not how law or life works. If someone strikes you once, they've already made their intentions clear.

And if she’s the mother of your children and your wife? You have gone absolutely full retard. Fuck off Dana. That slap was weak shit too.

Manhandling
Multiple Slaps
Shove to ground
Stomp / Kick

Yeah seriously though ... Dana is Toast

So if someone strikes you, you should wait to see if they keep striking you? That's not how law or the life works. If someone strikes you once, they've already made their intentions clear.
No waiting required. She immediately tried to walk away and he proceeded to hit her several times. Even while on the floor, it looks like he hit her. Shit breh, lucky Dana defended himself there. He was clearly in grave danger!

Back