News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
You're trying to justify why him slapping her is a problem but her slapping him is acceptable.

This is White Knight syndrome to the maximum. The fact that you can't acknowledge they're both at fault here is almost comical.
Dana doesn't want you to defend him here. He agrees he was wrong to hit her back. He said anyone who has a negative opinion of him was justified.

You and @KnowIsTheGo have to be the same poster. Lol at touching your wife being “assault” but her slapping the dog shit out of him isn’t

Your appraisal of what happened there reeks of some inability to connect with women. Seek therapy.

Then again, based on your account name, I think we all know that you have a whole host of personal problems.

Weirdos?

Dude -- DANA is a VICTIM of domestic violence. I know we all grew up with the concept you never hit a girl under any circumstance (and not necessarily vice-versa) but under the law SHE committed an act of DV on HIM.

Not to mention his slap was clearly a reactionary one and not premeditated or deliberated. AND he pulled it -- you can literally see the slap decelerate halfway.
Victim? Haha

Weirdos?

Dude -- DANA is a VICTIM of domestic violence. I know we all grew up with the concept you never hit a girl under any circumstance (and not necessarily vice-versa) but under the law SHE committed an act of DV on HIM.

Not to mention his slap was clearly a reactionary one and not premeditated or deliberated. AND he pulled it -- you can literally see the slap decelerate halfway.
Dana strongly disagrees. He said he was at fault and he very strongly agrees that a man should not hit a girl.

That was exactly what was in suggested in the post I quoted when you inserted yourself into the conversation.

It’s not fair game to assault someone that hasn’t assaulted you, or is trying to assault you. Saying it’s fair game for her to assault him suggests that he assaulted her.

EDIT - the video I watched never showed the first part with him holding her hand. You literally can’t tell what’s going on in that situation. They both say something to each other aggressively.

I never said this "He put his hands on her first trying to prevent her from leaving, so in your logic, it's fair game then that she hit him" so I am not sure why you posted that on my reply. At least if youre going to quote me, quote me on something I said.

Also when I asked who said it was an assault I was talking about myself, its why I also stated next to show me where I said it was an assault due to you telling me what Dana did was no assault. Yeah I know it was not an assault and never did I suggest it was an assault. Also this is a forum, I was not aware that I needed to ask you if I could have a conversation with you, thanks for letting me know now.... ridiculous....

My ex assaulted me and threw beer bottles at me in public in a parking lot. I regret not at least giving her one or two. Not comparing this to Dana's situation at all, but I hope you're never in a relationship with anyone who thinks it's cool to put their hands on you.
"not comparing this to Dana, but let me bring up a totally unrelated scenario in this thread and discuss my fantasy about retributive violence and beating a woman for non defensive purposes"

Dana literally put his hands on his wife first and grabbed her arm lmao. You're like the 1000th dude who seems to completely ignore that part of the video and instead go on some weird rant about hypothetical tangent scenarios where you want to hit a woman, which is better suited for a therapist than being related to a famous steroidal freak CEO figure strong arming his sobbing wife in a nightclub.

On the positive side. Baka Survivor is a legendary jam.

Last edited:
My ex assaulted me and threw beer bottles at me in public in a parking lot. I regret not at least giving her one or two. Not comparing this to Dana's situation at all, but I hope you're never in a relationship with anyone who thinks it's cool to put their hands on you.

If youre not comparing it then why are you bringing up your sappy story? No one gives a damn if you got assaulted by your ex, how the hell is that relevant to this? Many people get assaulted by their ex but what does that have to do with this? Then you go on and say you hope it doesnt happen to him? Wow youre really nice, its not at all relevant to this situation but nice of you to say that.

323443188_1383372989135838_4919992762234622123_n.png

<36>

I never said this "He put his hands on her first trying to prevent her from leaving, so in your logic, it's fair game then that she hit him" so I am not sure why you posted that on my reply. At least if youre going to quote me, quote me on something I said.

Also when I asked who said it was an assault I was talking about myself, its why I also stated next to show me where I said it was an assault due to you telling me what Dana did was no assault. Yeah I know it was not an assault and never did I suggest it was an assault. Also this is a forum, I was not aware that I needed to ask you if I could have a conversation with you, thanks for letting me know now.... ridiculous....

That was the post I was quoting (from another user) when you inserted yourself into the conversation. I literally explained that in the last post when I referenced it.

By saying that Dana’s actions warranted her reaction, you’re calling it an assault.

Then you brought up a bunch of shit that I never said, or that was remotely close to anything I said, but you’ve been complaining for three pages that you didn’t say it was an assault, when that was the very point my original comment was in response to that you responded to. Holy fuck man. Having to hold your hand and walk you through what happened in this thread is tedious as fuck.

Very disappointed in Dana White.

The jokes about the power slap league are very funny, but I really think this action will make his involvement problematic.

Very disappointed in Dana White.

The jokes about the power slap league are very funny, but I really think this action will make his involvement problematic.
Good. The slap league must be destroyed.

I think it's the opposite, not many articles highlighting she hit him first.

Why he leave out that he grabbed her and she slapped him ?

Why was that skipped over ?

Yeah it's cause he's downplaying the situation .... Duhhhhhhhh

Shit article downplaying actual events

He slapped her back ...

1. He manhandled her couple times for sure we see

2. Slapped her several times

3. Shoved her to the ground

4. Kick / Stomped her

All these articles that don't tell what we all seen can be marked as garbage stories

He kicked and stomped her? Is there proof of this?

You dont have to follow him and his university thing is a scam and no question about that. But the man is calling out some serious double standard that people are too afraid to talk about.
Nobody is too afraid to talk about it, nobody cares about it enough to talk about it. Because it’s a non issue if you aren’t a social media addicted fucking weirdo

Reactions: HHJ
You got low standards lol. He went off on a rant that didnt even make sense and if that was his goal he accomplished it. I think it was top 20 worst post of 2022 to be honest.
"Yesterday at 1:57 PM"
how this could be worst post of 2022 unless the guy travels through time

Reactions: HHJ
But its the way it is pirolín, you can't say a court to go fuck off.

You are lucky that you'll keep being a genuine incel and won't have to deal with physical incidents involving your wife and mother of your kids

I've been married for 8 years.

You and @KnowIsTheGo have to be the same poster. Lol at touching your wife being “assault” but her slapping the dog shit out of him isn’t
I can assure you that I only have ONE account here on Sherdog, and this it it. No idea who KnowIsTheGo is, not heard of him before. (edit: although I so see now that there is someone posting by that name in this thread).

Also..... pls do not go using quote marks incorrectly. I never typed the word that you quoted me on in any thread relating to this topic and I didn't comment on her slapping vs him slapping her except to say I'm quite sure this has happened before. So you got that wrong.

And since you brought it up, I will say that nobody should be slapping or hitting anyone in a public bar especially (man or woman or child) whatever gender they are.

Back