Dana White claims the belts cost $300k each

the problem in uf tis that being a chapion hasnt much value anymore

Some champions win less than the belt's worth. If I were them, I would have sold this shit in form of protest.

300K?

Maybe 300,000 Chinese Yuan..... even that's a stretch though.

apicpbypn__68516.1519958713.jpg

Somewhere across the galaxy johny hendricks is feeling redeemed

Shit, if that was really 300k i wouldnt let some random stranger touch it either

They may have paid $300,000 to design and manufacture the first one from scratch but there is no way that every single belt costs that much
Once you own the design and the machines required to produce them its gonna drop the price significantly

Uncle Dana is not even trying to fool us with his lies anymore. I don't know what is more embarrassing, him thinking anyone would actually believe the belts are worth 300k or him basically telling 90% of his roster FU by saying the belts are worth more than the fighters themselves (since you know, almost no one makes 300k a fight).

That’s outrageous! He needs to have them made in China sweatshop like Nike and Apple. I thought he was a smart businessman? smh
I know one of the makers. He told me that the belts used to be made in China, but not now.

Last year, or the year before that Migthy Mouse was publicly pissed because he really wanted to take a picture with all his belts and it took a good while and a lot of complaining before he got his hands on all his belts to make that photo happen
So he did wind up getting all his belts?

sounds like a creative tax write off, they've got to recover $4bn somehow

It's a made-up number. Until they start hitting the market, no one knows how much they're worth. That's just Dana talkin' shit.

Damn, that could've been 72 more $50K fight bonuses given out last year.

And they give out interim titles like they’re throwing beads off a float during a Mardigras parade...lmao, yeah right.

$300k for pleather, chrome, shitty enamel decals, and gold plating? <45>

How dare you. That belt is hand forged of solid 24k gold, the finest leather, and 10 carat flawless rubies and diamonds tastefully set upon it. $300k is a god damned steal for an item of such majesty.

Back