What will you watch?

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
upload_2023-10-4_18-28-51.png

UFC CEO Dana White is a man of many endeavors.

In addition to owning Power Slap and being in a partnership with NASCAR’s Trackhouse Racing, White is also invested in bull riding. It all started when he first rode a bull while working on “Lookin' for Fight” with former UFC welterweight champ Matt Serra.

The UFC head honcho would go on to buy three bulls over the years, none of which made it to the big PBR shows broadcast on CBS. However, White’s latest purchase, a bull named Twisted Steel, is finally set to make it to the big leagues at the PBR Camping World Team Series Championship from Oct. 20-22 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

White revealed how he got into the bull business at the Contender Series press conference on Tuesday night.

“I did ‘Lookin for a Fight’ back in [2015 or 2016], the dumbest thing I’ve ever done, riding a bull. But after I did it, I kinda got into it,” White said. “We went out on this whole ranch, this guy Dennis Davis Bucking Bulls, his ranch. And I said, ‘I wanna get into this, I’ll buy a bull.’ So, I bought a bull. He didn’t do very well. I bought another bull, he didn’t do very well. You know, bull business is a rough business. And finally, after all these years, I now have a bull that’s actually going to f—-ng PBR and this bull is nasty nasty.”

Twisted Steel will be on hand ahead of next week’s UFC Fight Night 230 event, which takes place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...t-Involved-in-the-Bull-Riding-Business-191274

I did bull riding with my friend his family owns a ranch. It was so intense. They put me on the bull and I squezzed my legs onto the side and and held on for dear life while the bull went up and down. I could tell it didn't want me on him, but I held on anyway haha yea

i will watch none.

i'm not born and raised in the US so i don't see much entertainment in bull riding but at least it's a legit sport in that country.

Power slap, no matter where you look at it, It's fucking stupid in every country.

Riding a bull may be the most dangerous thing he's ever done, but not the dumbest. Power Slap, Punk signing, and others probably rank up there as just as stupid but with no real payoff or sense of accomplishment.
I better copyright Kowboy... ;)

I think a world where Donald Cowboy Cerrone road Dana Whites Bull in a tournament would be pretty cool and I'd watch.

Dana white is a great businessman and an all-round good egg.

Dana is truly high class white trash (nothing wrong with that) most people with his money buy thoroughbred horse, this cunt buys bucking bulls.

Back