Dana White Details How He Got Involved in the Bull Riding Business

What will you watch?

• Total voters
View attachment 1004921

UFC CEO Dana White is a man of many endeavors.

In addition to owning Power Slap and being in a partnership with NASCAR’s Trackhouse Racing, White is also invested in bull riding. It all started when he first rode a bull while working on “Lookin' for Fight” with former UFC welterweight champ Matt Serra.

The UFC head honcho would go on to buy three bulls over the years, none of which made it to the big PBR shows broadcast on CBS. However, White’s latest purchase, a bull named Twisted Steel, is finally set to make it to the big leagues at the PBR Camping World Team Series Championship from Oct. 20-22 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

White revealed how he got into the bull business at the Contender Series press conference on Tuesday night.

“I did ‘Lookin for a Fight’ back in [2015 or 2016], the dumbest thing I’ve ever done, riding a bull. But after I did it, I kinda got into it,” White said. “We went out on this whole ranch, this guy Dennis Davis Bucking Bulls, his ranch. And I said, ‘I wanna get into this, I’ll buy a bull.’ So, I bought a bull. He didn’t do very well. I bought another bull, he didn’t do very well. You know, bull business is a rough business. And finally, after all these years, I now have a bull that’s actually going to f—-ng PBR and this bull is nasty nasty.”

Twisted Steel will be on hand ahead of next week’s UFC Fight Night 230 event, which takes place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.

Continue Reading
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...t-Involved-in-the-Bull-Riding-Business-191274

Look out people, Bull Slapping is coming soon....
bugs-bunny-slap-bull.gif

He learned about it on his trip through Brokeback Mountain.

Dana Fucking White is the greatest promoter in the world. All the other organizations are run by little girls.

Sacha Baron Cohen has got some cajones I have to say......the stuff he does....

Translation: I got millions to piss away on projects for fun and I pay 12k for prelim fighters

They're both almost equally dumb if you think about it. One's just been around long enough that we don't question it.

Every other rodeo event I can think of had some real life application. Trying to ride an angry bull just seems like the old-west version of "Jackass".

Last edited:
UFC fighters are getting 13% of revenue for this bullshit.

Sacha Baron Cohen has got some cajones I have to say......the stuff he does....
Real jumping out the plane without parachute type stuff here.

Neither, both are incredibly stupid to me. I only watch highlights of bull riders getting f*cked up - I only do that maybe once or twice a year….

Dana seems to be very boring to get into that shit

I don't watch any of this weird redneck shit.

How is any of this even a thing? Only in Murica I guess….<{clintugh}>

Back