Dana White Doesn’t Shred Fighters Like Stephen A. Smith — ‘You don’t see that in UFC’

Worst yet, Schaub In that video.
Again he criticized both Arlovski and Schaub. Saying it was a shitty fight by both fighters isn't remotely = to what SAS did to Ceronne. Again there is some differences between saying something negative about a fighter and TRASHING them and there character.

In my mind Ceronne was mentally beaten going into that fight but that is not reason for SAS to spout off like that.

Again he criticized both Arlovski and Schaub. Saying it was a shitty fight by both fighters isn't remotely = to what SAS did to Ceronne. Again there is some differences between saying something negative about a fighter and TRASHING them and there character.

In my mind Ceronne was mentally beaten going into that fight but that is not reason for SAS to spout off like that.
The challenge was to find him shitting on a fighter after a loss. It’s really not much of a challenge. He shit on schaub and he shit woodley in that example. He absolutely crapped on Schaub in that video lol. Right after a fight. Schaub thinking he got robbed is hysterical. Neither one threw a punch and Schaub’s face still looked like got hit with a baseball bat. For him to think he got robbed is actually a comedy. Sounds like a crapping on directly after a fight to me.

The challenge was to find him shitting on a fighter after a loss. It’s really not much of a challenge. He shit on schaub and he shit woodley in that example. He absolutely crapped on Schaub in that video lol. Right after a fight. Schaub thinking he got robbed is hysterical. Neither one threw a punch and Schaub’s face still looked like got hit with a baseball bat. For him to think he got robbed is actually a comedy. Sounds like a crapping on directly after a fight to me.
You are right is was a crapping on after losing. I guess more specifically I would ask has he crapped on a fighter after losing the way Cowboy did. Crapping on a guy after a shitty nobody threw a punch fight like Francis vs BB =/= Crapping on a guy who just got KTFO and calling him a washed up quitter. He "Crapped" on Cain some say after JDS 1. I don't think saying you don't get why he didn't shoot for a TD on a boxer rather than boxing with him is "Crapping" on the guy.

DW did Shit on Schaub after the Arlovski fight for claiming he was robbed. I wonder what did DW say after the Rothwell fight? That would be a more direct comparison.

Saying something negative =/= the same as what SAS said about Ceronne.

And the "establishement" could not have handled it worse than they did.

Seriously, they made themselves out to be the biggest triggered babies who all need safe spaces to hide them from mainstream color commentary....

Jesus Christ. He just said Cerrone looked like he was unprepared, and folded.....

Go cry me a fucking river.....

IF, the UFC truly wants to be part of the mainstream, they have to put their big boy pants on, and understand how sports commentary works.....

It's usually fucking brutal as fuck.....I mean is anyone familiar with talk radio, and ESPN sports commentary? They are fucking ruthless to athletes. And actual "athletes" in mainstream sports understand that's how this all works and they don't take it personally. All this banter helps drive interest in sports....

Unfortunately many involved with MMA don't grasp this yet.....

What they've displayed for everyone is that the most badass sport in the world has a bunch of triggered babies in it who want special treatment and a different level of sensitivity for them....

I mean this is straight up hilarious.....

I mean ... are you under the impression other athletes and organizations don't have words with the media and pundits at different points? Also...did the UFC and Dana really go overboard? Far as I understand, they basically said Stephen A Smith didn't know what he was talking about, and that he should apologize to Cowboy. They didn't threaten to revoke his privileges or say they didn't want him covering the UFC anymore. He expressed an opinion, and in return they expressed an opinion about him. A reporter/journalist has every right, and some would say a responsibility, to give their honest opinion on a sport or athlete. In turn, the athlete or organization is likewise allowed to do so.

In both interviews, Joe and Dana said they understand Smith has the right to say what he wants, and that they even understand his schtick, of being the brash sportscaster. They just said they disagreed with how he went about it, and him implying that Cowboy "quit". So, based on that, I'm not sure if many people out there are viewing some of the premiere athletes, and toughest fighters in the world, as "triggered crybabies".

Also...it's really hard to go on a rant about a group of people being "triggered" without sounding triggered in the process. I'm just saying.

And the "establishement" could not have handled it worse than they did.

Seriously, they made themselves out to be the biggest triggered babies who all need safe spaces to hide them from mainstream color commentary....

Jesus Christ. He just said Cerrone looked like he was unprepared, and folded.....

Go cry me a fucking river.....

IF, the UFC truly wants to be part of the mainstream, they have to put their big boy pants on, and understand how sports commentary works.....

It's usually fucking brutal as fuck.....I mean is anyone familiar with talk radio, and ESPN sports commentary? They are fucking ruthless to athletes. And actual "athletes" in mainstream sports understand that's how this all works and they don't take it personally. All this banter helps drive interest in sports....

Unfortunately many involved with MMA don't grasp this yet.....

What they've displayed for everyone is that the most badass sport in the world has a bunch of triggered babies in it who want special treatment and a different level of sensitivity for them....

I mean this is straight up hilarious.....
With that being said, they fight in a cage in their underwear for thousands of dollars, not sit on benches and play games for millions.

What other head of other sports entities rips the WINNER of their competitions ? You defenders are only showing why it’s a third rate sport, “ he only rips winners” nonsense.
How about this, he shouldn’t be publicly ripping anyone.
He asked people to pay $65 to watch a flight where one of the fighters didn’t land a blow

Didnt he also say Florian was a choke artist at high levels right after Florian losing one of the titles fights he was in?

How about during a loss? When Rampage was putting a beating on Chuck, the way Dana talked about Chuck not sticking to the game plan like Dana was this master combat strategist who had formulated an unbeatable plan to take out the weak competition in Pride.
It was an "I have no son" moment, I wouldn't be surprised if Dana made Chuck catch the bus home from Japan

Not sure if anyone has tried reading what he said. He did not say he doesn't rip fighters apart. He said he doesn't rip on a fighter who just lost. Big difference but why would anyone expect Sherdog to comprehend before commenting.
"Following the event, White publicly criticized former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez after his performance against Junior dos Santos. The highly anticipated title bout served as the main event, which saw dos Santos knock out Velasquez in only 64 seconds to be crowned the new UFC heavyweight champion."
Dana White's Criticism of Cain Velasquez Hurts The UFC's Image

They didn't threaten to revoke his privileges or say they didn't want him covering the UFC anymore.
That's like saying I would never buy a $30 million apartment in New York.

The UFC wouldn't dare trying to revoke SAS's privileges. Dana's a textbook bully. He only goes after the weak. Dana's smart enough to know who's the alpha and who's the cuck here.

Not sure if anyone has tried reading what he said. He did not say he doesn't rip fighters apart. He said he doesn't rip on a fighter who just lost. Big difference but why would anyone expect Sherdog to comprehend before commenting.
he did it to Tim Sylvia after he lost to Fedor and actually thanked Fedor for beating him. Dana is a pos lowlife who talks down to fighters all the time him trying to say that Stephen A Smith stepped over the line is BS Cowboy folded and Smith called him out for it bfd. The bottomline is Smith is a MMA n00b coming over from team sport not understanding the nuances of MMA where Dana has been running this shit for damn near 20 years and is the most disrespectful cunt in the biz.

Dana isn't wrong tbh the UFC don't insult fighters when they lose....

They do it when they win too, just ask Anderson, GSP and Woodley about that

But Dana pretends it's because he's a fan of the fighters and he respects then and all this horseshit.

Meanwhile he trashtalked Fedor endlessly and gloated when he lost like a scorned girlfriend.

Anyone else remember his commentary the first time Rampage fought Liddell? Lol "He didn't follow the gameplan"...

"Following the event, White publicly criticized former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez after his performance against Junior dos Santos. The highly anticipated title bout served as the main event, which saw dos Santos knock out Velasquez in only 64 seconds to be crowned the new UFC heavyweight champion."
Dana White's Criticism of Cain Velasquez Hurts The UFC's Image
From your own article:
"Listen, I'm no strategist and I'm nobody's coach but I don't understand why they didn't go for the shot early. They should have shot in on Junior Dos Santos knowing that he has the power early in the fight and tries to knock you out. But the truth is that Junior Dos Santos gets tired at the end of fights, you know? Here he is standing right in front of him trying to trade and bang with Junior Dos Santos and gets hit with that big right hand right behind the ear and down he goes. Down goes his heavyweight championship. I'll say it again, not saying that I'm some strategy coach but I don't know why they wouldn't take the shot on him and wrestle early," White said.

I don't think criticizing a fighters strategy is the same thing as shitting on them the way SAS did to Ceronne.

Cain had a bad strategy =/= Cowboy is a quitter and questioning is heart and character.

Francis after BB was well Fucking Deserved. He trashed both of them actually. That wasn't after a fight since neither one actually fought.

The Cain JDS 1 was not shredding like SAS did to Ceronne. Cain stood with JDS and DW basically said that was a bad strategy. Not Shredding IMO.
Fair enough but you have to admit the fact he had to try and preface his comment with "after a loss" to not look like a complete hypocrite pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Also the Cain fight lasted a minute and JDS had phenomenal TDD so Dana criticizing him for not immediately scoring a TD is pretty absurd.

he did it to Tim Sylvia after he lost to Fedor and actually thanked Fedor for beating him. Dana is a pos lowlife who talks down to fighters all the time him trying to say that Stephen A Smith stepped over the line is BS Cowboy folded and Smith called him out for it bfd. The bottomline is Smith is a MMA n00b coming over from team sport not understanding the nuances of MMA where Dana has been running this shit for damn near 20 years and is the most disrespectful cunt in the biz.
Dana shitting on Big Timmy who is not in the UFC isn't the same as SAS shitting on Cerrone.

Fair enough but you have to admit the fact he had to try and preface his comment with "after a loss" to not look like a complete hypocrite pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Also the Cain fight lasted a minute and JDS had phenomenal TDD so Dana criticizing him for not immediately scoring a TD is pretty absurd.
Cain had one half hearted TD attempt. He looked very comfortable trying to box/kickbox with JDS. Until he didn't. He certainly didnt try that in the 2nd and 3rd fights.

Back