Media Dana White gets mistaken for Joe Rogan by podcast host

Even if they're not TECHNICALLY the same person, being bald and white definitely ensures a symbiotic dream relationship, so Dana really should know what Joe Rogan's dream is and vice versa.

Dana overreacting imho

If anyone said the same thing about two bald black guys, they would get banned.

You need more coffee and education dude.

Only fools subscribe to double standards, and only the dumbest fools voice them. Which is like 85% of the population these days.

The inherent value of stupidity does not increase with enrollment. More stupidity does not improve stupidity, but it does explain the rise and fall of nations. A cycle so far unbroken...

If anyone said the same thing about two bald black guys, they would get banned.

You need more coffee and education dude.

Only fools subscribe to double standards, and only the dumbest fools voice them. Which is like 85% of the population these days.

The inherent value of stupidity does not increase with enrollment. More stupidity does not improve stupidity, but it does explain the rise and fall of nations. A cycle so far unbroken...

As a bald white dude, STFU lol

I still don't get how people find the time to listen to long form podcasts
Long car/bus rides? Lifting in the gym? Cleaning the house? Doing dishes etc... Lot of time to listen while you're doing shit.

Or maybe you like to do things in complete quiet.

Working from home 4x per week. I stick the headphones in and listen to all kinds of shit

Watch some rubbish too
Fairly passes the time when working
Make sure to listen to some of the Gospel of Saint Jones podcast when you have time. Chapter 11 discusses the resurrection of Jesus during Easter which is coming soon. Saint Jones goes into detail on why Jesus died for our sins, and how he is carrying on his legacy by suffering for the greater good. All the drug test busts, drink driving incidents, domestic violence from Saint Jones, it was all a plan for him to sacrifice himself for our sins since humans became corrupted from the very moment Adam took the very first bite

Sage is an idiot. So its not surprising.
Also lol who is listening to her podcast?

I think she was just tired and misspoke and Dana made a bigger deal out of it than was needed.

only those truly woke will come to understand
that dana & joe are infact indeed lovers....
i mean why else would a selfish narcissistic diva like dana threaten to leave if joe couldnt commentate.
Think people Think

Keep coming back to this one 😂 what a shit show moment. All Dana could do was laugh 😂

Proudly gets her picture taken with Trump and Candace Owens. She's obviously brain dead.

This is amazing though.

She even called Dana "Joe" at the beginning of the podcast <lol>

This is amazing though.

She even called Dana "Joe" at the beginning of the podcast <lol>

Podcasting is turning into regular TV shows where the host doesn't even know who is coming on or does any research what so ever...

Reactions: TCE

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back